ผู้เข้าพัก 12 คน
***No Inquiries or Rentals Under the Age of 25***
Phoenix Gulf Shores, Unit #1602, is a three-bedroom, three-bath condo on the 16th floor with a large, private balcony. The condo sleeps up to 12 guests and features tile and soft seafoam green coloring throughout.Managed by Brett-Robinson Vacation Rentals
The condo features:
· Living area with leather sofas, a Queen sleeper, a plush leather armchair with ottoman, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV, and balcony access through floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
· Kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, cherry wood cabinetry, granite countertops and three-seat breakfast bar.
· Dining area with a traditional oak table with seating for six. Nearby wet bar has an icemaker and extra cabinet space.
· Gulf-front master bedroom with King-size bed, large flatscreen TV with satellite service, an armchair, and direct balcony access.
· Master bath has an extended two-sink vanity, a jacuzzi tub and a separate tiled walk-in shower.
· Second and third bedrooms feature two Queen-size beds in each and wall-mounted flatscreen TVs. Both have en-suite bathrooms, accessible from the bedroom as well as the hallway. One is wheelchair-accessible with a walk-in shower and there other has a bathtub and shower combination.
· Full-size washer and dryer, iron and ironing board for the ultimate convenience.
· Extra large storage area is perfect for storing beach items as Gulf Shores has its Leave Only Footprints initiative in place.
· Breathtaking views from this 16th floor private balcony will not disappoint. Ample cushioned patio seating includes a table and four chairs, a chaise lounger and a small table and two additional chairs - all ready for a relaxing beachfront vacation.
Phoenix Gulf Shores features a Gulf-front zero-entry outdoor pool, corkscrew waterslide, heated zero-entry indoor pool, hot tubs, fitness center, outdoor grilling area, and a meeting room. The tennis court atop the six-level parking deck has views of scenic Little Lagoon. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and condos.
The full unit is accessible to guests. The kitchen is fully equipped, and all linens are provided. However, we ask you to furnish your own beach towels, and respectfully request the linens in the unit to not go to the pool or beach areas.
A starter kit of staple items is provided. After the items are used they will not be replenished during your stay. You will be responsible for the following items:
· Coffee & Coffee Filters
· Dish washing powder & liquid
· Laundry Detergent
· Garbage Bags
· Toilet Paper
· Paper Towels
· Kitchen Supplies
· Personal hygiene items
Should you need assistance during your stay please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- No Rentals Under the Age of 25
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
For over 30 years, our families have been sharing the beach with visitors from around the world. Come discover the best kept secret of the Gulf of Mexico.
You'll love our Gulf Shores and Orange Beach rentals. Pack up, drive down, and unwind with gentle breezes and fun in the sun!
In addition to enjoying the Alabama coast's sugar-white beaches, there's so much to do -- charter fishing trips, hot air balloon rides, professionally planned golf weekends, dolphin cruises -- that one visit may not be enough. Plan stays any time of the year and you'll find beach fun is always in season!
If you're looking to experience the local life, you have found the right place. Brett/Robinson is a locally owned and operated company that strives to ensure our guests are completely satisfied.
Brett/Robinson Vacation Rentals