Cosy, light and centrally located.
In the heart of Nørrebro and very close to city center.
Quiet building and street surrounded by shops, restaurants and grocery options.
Great transportation options within 100 m.
Ideal for both couples and small families (up to 4 people).
Our cosy apartment is located on a quiet street, but you still have tons of option just outside the door.
Just within 100 meters there are;
- great gourmet and pizza restaurants
- "Assistens Kirkegården" is 40 meters away and is the resting place for H.C. Andersen amongst many others. Great park as well.
- 3 good grocery shopping options.
- Busstop where the bus 5C stops around the clock. The busiest busline in Copenhagen, and will litterally take you anywhere in the center very quickly.
- a great cinema for those rainy days.
Imagine what there is just within 500 meters..
We live on the ground floor and our backdoor leads directly to a big common area with benches, chairs and even a small playground.
On warmer days its nice to enjoy a coffee, breakfast or a cigarette in our green oasis.
We even grow vegetables and herbs and you are welcome to have some.
Im reachable by phone, text and the airbnb app.
Im happy to help with any questions you may have.
Almindelig respekt og fornuft - og så nyd ferien