This amazing two floor apartment has been decorated and constructed by an interior architect with lot of taste and care. It offers a trendy, bright living room at third floor with a fully equiped kitchen. The two one person bedrooms can be found on this floor, as well as a small bathroom. When you go upstairs you find the master bedroom with great bathroom and a study room. An amazing rooftop offers you the perfect place to relax on nice days. Very conveniently located, close to the Pijp area.
- In every kids room there is a single bed that can be turned into a 2-persons bed.
- There is a beamer with a huge screen in the living room
- There is a Sony TV in the living room with Blu Ray Player, DVD Player and stereo.
- The kitchen is equipped with oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, water cooker, Nespresso machine, toaster.
- There is a TV with DVD player in the master bedroom.
- The whole appartment has floor heating
You have full and private access to the house during your stay.
Since we are on holidays during we asked Talitha and Rob from Home2host to take care of the rental, from the booking, the welcome at the house, the cleaning of my house after your stay. They will also handle all communication with you.
We have a cat, but he won`t be in the house during your stay. This might be important for people with allergies.
- Our home is only suited for families, couples and business trips.
- Please respect the house and the neighbourhood: quiet time after 9 pm.
- We charge €20 for late check ins after 9.00 PM.
- No smoking inside
- No loud music
- No parties
- No drugs, also no cannabis!
- No guests
In case of breaking one of the rules you will be charged with a penalty of €200 per broken rule.
In case of loss of the key, locking yourself out or leaving the key of the front door on the inside in the lock and you can`t enter the house, we charge all costs, including locksmith costs and costs for the host that has to come over (€20 euro between 09.00 and 18.00 and €40 between 18.00 and 09.00).
Check out is at 11 AM at the latest. There are several luggage stores in the city to drop you luggage and enjoy your last day, ie:
•Luggage Storage at Spuistraat 110.
•Drop&Go luggage storage at Prins Hendrikkade 86.
Hello, my name is Liesbeth and together with my family I live in a beautiful home in the south of Amsterdam. When I am not there, I would like to rent out my place to people who are eager to explore this amazing city and who are willing to respect the house rules. Looking forward to host you.