Cozy, functional, bright and fully equipped apartment with an artistic feel to it, complimentary coffee, tea and incidentals. Neat and quiet, great energy vibes after a hectic city day.
Only 1 minute walk to the metro station and 15 minutes from the trendy southern inner city at Södermalm. A great place for a short or long stay. Welcome!
- If you are a smoker, please use the balcony.
- In Sweden we don't wear shoes indoors, so neither should you.
- The apartment can only be occupied overnight by the AirBnB member(s) who've made the reservation.
- No loud music after 22 pm.
- All in all, I trust you to use your best judgment and please treat my home with the same love and respect as your own.
Accidents do happen, I am well aware of that. But if something would break please contact me straight away, or please note that fines will be imposed for violation of the aforementioned house rules. Thank you.
I really love dancing, art, gastronomy and to meet new people! Although I don't have any reviews yet here on Airbnb, I always do my very best to give my guests an outmost pleasant stay. Customer service is my day job :) I offer all kinds of amenities to make you feel right at home and to have an amazing time during your stay.
Welcome to Stockholm!