ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Cosy, quiet & family-friendly apartment (70sqm) on 1st floor of a Brussels Art Déco building.
With 1 bedroom for 2 adults + 1 bedroom with bunk beds for 2 kids, living room, balcony, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom.
The apartment is in a residential neighborhood at the border between vibrant St-Gilles hub (pubs & restos) and laid-back Forest. The Wiels contemporary art Museum is only a few blocks away. Two nice public parcs, Forest and Duden Parcs, can be reached at the end of the street.
Excellent location, at 5-10 min walk from favorite bars and restaurants (Café Maison du Peuple, Bar du Matin, Moeder Lambic, La Pompe, Le 203, La Kitchenette, La Boule d'Or, Friterie de la Barrière).
Located at walking distance (if necessary; many public transportations available) from Gare de Midi (or ~7 euro taxi) and Place du Jeu de Balles fleamarket, which makes it great for all kinds of activities.
- Beds suitable only for 2 adults, 2 kids and 1 baby max. (1 king-, 2 bunk-, 1 crib beds in total)
- Quiet hours after 10pm
- Washing machine available (5€ by round - soap included)
- No cleaning fees, but please clean after you (dishes, remove linens, soil) and respect the place and items. Cleaning products can be found underneath the kitchen sink and the bathroom sink
- No shoes in the house
- No jumping in kids beds
- Books, CDs and kids toys can be used (but carefully; all items are listed)
- Watch out for the entrance (reinforced) door
- On check-out, please leave the key sets on the kitchen table and close the door after you
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Geologist - fond traveler - interested in people and their life - I like good food (a lot), good music (a lot too, any kind) and having good time... with good people.