Glorious full sea frontage from this outstanding south facing room with feature dual aspect views ! Spacious light room with own private bathroom (with both a bath, separate shower and his and hers sinks) in a stylish and contemporary large detached house. The property is set in a no through road in half an acre with stunning rural and sea views, situated just 100 m from the sea with it's famous Coastal Path. Osmington Mills is a popular yet peaceful hamlet with a great local pub !
Guidelines for an enjoyable stay:
- We would ask you to respect our home and our privacy in the private areas of our home.
- We like to calm things down from about 10PM with the front door being locked at 11PM, however If you think you'll be home later please just let us know in advance.
- No eating meals in the bedroom please but snacks/munchies are OK.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- NO smoking in the house please and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your cigarette ends.
- We love animals but for the sake of our cats we only allow one well behaved animal in the house at a time - other than Ted that is !
- If appropriate please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbours.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let Jen or I know ASAP.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a £10 replacement fee.
-On the plus side we have Sonos and Sky Q in our Guest's Lounge....enjoy !
- Thanks for reading to the end and Jen and I hope you enjoy your visit to this beautiful part of Dorset and have a great stay at Highfield House !
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 40 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น