ผู้เข้าพัก 1 คน
Budget traveler option. This futon that can be moved into a bed. Shared accommodation include backyard patio and kitchen. I have washer dryer on site. For additional privacy you can slide in a curtain from inside the room. See pictures for more details.
Include a futon, a chair and a solid study desk.
Shared house so you have access to pretty much everything.
We live in this house so we are likely to be present to some extent and we always enjoy socializing with our guest. Please note that we
wake up around 6am during the work week (quiet hours starts at 10pm). During the weekend I typically go hiking in the Mountains so feel free to ask me for advice on where to go and what to do.
If I'm available and it works under my schedule, I will gladly pick you up for free at the Tuscany C Train Station. I charge $30 to pick up from the airport.
- No smoking inside, no pets.
- Quiet hours starts at 10:00pm Limit the noise level to the minimum during those hours: Kitchen TV Washer Dryer Showers should not be used during quiet hours
- Food / Meal in the kitchen only.
- Free Parking 24/7 anywhere on the street. Don't block the driveway.
- Washer load is currently free and the dryer would soon to be $3 (I'll be replacing my dryer by a coin operating dryer). I offer one free load for any booking of one week or more.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 86 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm a quant analyst who likes country music and the NY Rangers...
Camping, Hiking, Snowshoeing, Horse Riding, Going to live show, Karaoke, Two stepping...
Epic road trip:
- Travel across Canada (Montreal to Tofino, BC and came back by the northern US states) - July & August 2008
- Calgary to San Diego (California Coast) July 2012
- Calgary to Phoenix AZ (Glen Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Lone Rock Beach, Theodore Roosevelt Lake...) September 2014
- Calgary to San Diego on a motorcycle (September 2016) a 7000km round trip.
We visited Cancun in April 2014, Hawaii (March 2015) and Jamaica (December 2015) amd Costa Rica (April 2017).
While in Hawaii, we've discovered AirBnb as a guest. Following this great experience, we've decided to host on AirBnb and it has been very pleasant experience.
See y'all soon!