Located in the heart of Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, right on the subway Frankfurter Tor, in one of the so-called Stalianian Building, my appartment has been renovated two years ago. The sleeping room and the kitchen are located on the courtyard which is very quiet. The neighbourhood is unknown for its charm and history, and the quality of its restaurants and coffee places. Very central and practical for all access (Subway/tram) and neighbourhood (Mitte, Kreuzberg, Prenzlauerberg).
- No shoes in the house.
- Smoking allowed in the kitchen only.
- Respect the rules, be quiet btw 22h and 8h.
- Be careful of the wooden panel of the kitchen: it needs to stay dry.
- Shut down the radiators when you leave.
- It already happens: be sure you closed the main door properly!
- If the garbages are full please bring them in the containers in the courtyard.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 32 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I live in Berlin since the last six years: this creative and dynamic city brought me there! I originally come from Paris and work in the field of art and education.