Enjoy Pure Michigan from the comforts of this private luxury 2-Bedroom Suite with a large private deck
You'll be steps away from the heart of Downtown Douglas and Wade's Bayou while sleeping in luxury sateen sheets and dreaming of tomorrow's adventures on feather down pillows tucked under a heavenly duvet. Wake up rested from your premium mattress and step into the indulgent slippers and bathrobes provided- then head down to enjoy some fresh in-unit coffee on your private deck and garden. The bathroom features a shower/tub combo stocked with plush bath towels and bath amenities.
Walk to the best restaurants, browse the one of a kind shops or simply take a walk down the to the park at the end of the block and enjoy the spectacular water views.
With all there is to do in Saugatuck/Douglas, you'll be glad you chose this well-appointed haven and its perfect location!
We do not discriminate based on age, race, sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability, national origin or any other reason people have found to discriminate. All are welcome in our home!! We believe in equality for everyone. Our home is a place where all should feel safe and be able to enjoy the beauty of Michigan.
Guests will enjoy this completely private split level unit offering 2 separate bedrooms and a common sitting area on the upper level and a private bath with tub, mini fridge, microwave, and a HUGE outdoor private patio deck on the lower level. Guests will also have access to complimentary shared laundry, wifi, and Netflix. One of my favorite things about this suite is that each bedroom has its own temperature control so each room can choose the temperature they are most comfortable. The only thing you will have to agree on is whether the combined system is in heating or cooling mode.
Since the unit has keyless entry allowing for easy self check-in/check-out, we likely won't have the pleasure of meeting in person. Of course, if you need anything during your stay, we're just a text away, and live just a few minutes down the road should a problem arise. We've also provided lots of information in our online and in-room guidebooks, but don't hesitate to ask if we can help with any additional needs/suggestions.
Before your arrival, you will receive a unique 4-digit passcode via Airbnb email. This passcode will be used to access the unit throughout your stay and will enable you to check-in as late as you'd like. We do have neighbors nearby that I'm sure you'll be respectful of throughout your stay- especially if you will be arriving late at night. As such, we do not restrict how late you can arrive.
Want to have bicycles waiting at your unit or food in your refrigerator on arrival? Let us know what you’re looking for and we will do our best to make arrangements for you for a nominal fee. Bicycles may be available for as low as $10/day per bike including helmet and bicycle lock. Kayak rental is just one block from the property and included in our guidebook. If there's something specific you're looking for, don't hesitate to ask. We know your time away from home is never enough, and want to help you get a jump-start on a great visit.
- While we love to welcome guests of all ages, please be aware this unit does not meet Airbnb's checklist of safety requirements for infants/children. The unit does not have covered outlets or secure cabinet doors, our blinds have cords, and the main sitting area is at the top of a full flight of carpeted entry stairs that don't have a gate at the top, with tile at the bottom. With the main entry stairs rising to the common sitting room, it would be very challenging to keep little ones not able to safely navigate stairs on their own from accessing them. Airbnb's age range for these requirements is likely much higher than necessary for the items they require, however, we accept no liability if you choose to bring along guests of any age for which these conditions might pose a risk to their safety. All of our other units are better equipped to accommodate little ones and are just as fabulous!
- The maximum number of guests we can accommodate is 4.
- We do not normally charge an additional 'cleaning fee' for the unit. We want you to enjoy your time away from home and hopefully, you will find everything you need to enjoy your stay. To help us avoid hiring a cleaning crew and requiring a cleaning fee from all guests, we ask that you leave the unit in generally clean condition. Should there be excessive cleaning required, you may be assessed a cleaning fee.
- Please note our pet, smoking, party and weapons policies – they are strictly enforced. This is not a party pad, so if you are planning on having a wild party I would look elsewhere. Under no circumstances are firearms or any other form of weapon allowed anywhere on the property. We love our pets, but we have many travelers who are allergic to pets and book with us specifically because we offer very clean pet-free accommodations. As such, we do not make exceptions to our 'no pets' policy. Guests with friends who are just dropping by for a few minutes with pets, no matter how small or well behaved, are not permitted. This is not just a smoke-free unit, but a smoke-free property. We take violation of house rules very seriously.
- Check in time is 4pm and check out is 11am.
- Quiet hours between 11pm-8am.
- Please note reservation policies. No changes are allowed to any reservations within 14 days of arrival. Please note changes to a reservation anytime after booking may result in a charge or a change in nightly rate.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 137 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น