"A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it" - George A. Moore
And I hope you would find what you need in my home sweet home :)
❤️❤️❤️ The biggest BENEFITS to look forward to staying here:
- The host lives in downstair room that can SUPPORT you 24/7
- A detailed GUIDEBOOK.
- In the heart of Hanoi but still QUIET and away from most tourists, right next door to LOCAL families and local culture.
- All furniture is NEW.
❤️ Perfect LOCATION: The room is on the 3rd floor of a private house in Ba Dinh District. It's hidden in a small quiet alley, absolutely typical Hanoian living style, situated in a central location. You can easily TAKE WALKS to everywhere:
- 1km: From Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, Temple of Literature, History Museum, Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, Lotte Tower...
- 2km: From Hoan Kiem Lake, Old Quarter, Hoa Lo Prison, West Lake...
- 3km: From Museum of ethnology...
❤️ A FULLY furnished room for 2 adults:
- Private bathroom with 24/7 hot water, essential bathroom accessories, hair dryer, iron etc...
- STABLE and HIGH-SPEED wireless Internet
- Brand-new AC and 42' smart TV with NETFLIX, Youtube...
- Furthermore, an AROMA oil heater with selective types of scents for a comfortable sleeping environment.
❤️ A sunshiny little kitchen and laundry area with GREEN plants.
You'll have your own BEDROOM with a private BATHROOM at the 3rd floor. The kitchen and laundry area will be shared with me.
Please feel free to ask me anything about traveling in Hanoi or Vietnam. I have travelled to most places in Vietnam and I can give you a lot of useful tips.
For example, if you are thinking about a trip by motorbike from the North to the South, going along the coastal road, I can provide you with ample information to make your trip one of the most unforgettable experiences in Vietnam.
Please take a note that might impact your staying:
- My place is quite hidden in the alley, so please read carefully my check-in instruction or contact me when you're here and i'll take you.
- There is a cat living down-stair and she often visits my place; and sometimes (once or twice per month) she makes some noise unpredictably on the roof.
- The stairs are quite small and narrow. It's a bit hard to bring heavy suitcases up there. Backpacks are more convenient. But anyways, I'm always here to give you a hand to bring them all up.
- Your private bathroom is quite small. If you're taller than 190 cm, it might be a problem.
1. Please turn OFF all electronic devices after use.
2. Please make less noise after 10pm
3. For security reason, please do NOT take anyone else to the house. Only registered guests are accepted.
4. IMPORTANT: Please NO prostitution. It's illegal and unacceptable in the house. If not, you would be requested to check out immediately.
5. Correlative compensation will be required if there is any lost/damages in the room.
My name is Sue, from Hanoi, Vietnam. I'm a freelance designer.
Traveling is my endless passion. Since 2013, I have been traveling most of places in Vietnam, some South East Asian and European countries.
I'd love to host and be hosted through Airbnb. Currently i'm spending 1 out of 2 bedrooms in my apartment for travelers all around the world.
Let's open ourselves, meet new people, share the stories, and help each others. Great flat world for all :) Peace!!!