Fully furnished, cozy, airy, double room at the heart of Berlin.
Wardrobe, two cupboards, study desk with extra lamp.
Quiet, considerate flatmate.
Great for tourists and business travellers.
Double bedroom in a flat for 3, shared kitchen, living area, and bathroom.
Excellent location. Under 5 minutes walk to Brandenburger Tor, Holocaust Exhibition, Tiergarten Park, Madam Tussauds, the Spree riverside, Checkpoint Charlie, Mall of Berlin, Potsdamer Platz and many more sites.
We do like the flat very quiet, clean and peaceful, so if you are after a party house this may not be the room for you.
My flatmate will be present during your stay for any questions.
- Quiet hours: 11pm-7am
- The room may be suitable for one child, however please definitely contact me with your details before booking.
- Please leave things as you find them and keep communal areas clean and tidy.
- Please close all windows and lock up securely when last to leave.
- All luggage must go with the guests at the time of check out.
- On the day of checkout, keys must be handed over to my flatmate in person.