Welcome to our home. We are located in Wilmington, Los Angeles which is residential area between San Pedro, Long Beach and the South Bay cities. We are conveniently located half a mile from the 110 Harbor Fwy and 5 miles to the major 405 Fwy. Downtown Los Angeles is 20 miles away. Los Angeles Airport is 16 miles away. We just remodeled our home and we are proud to be a part of the AirBNB community as a host. We have traveled the world as guests and excited to host you and share our experiences.
The house and everything it comes with is yours to use during your stay. We do occupy our separate guest home occasionally but will never disturb you unless you need assistance with anything. Currently we do not use AC as the cool ocean breeze can be felt during most summer days but could provide a portable AC unit if needed. Kitchen and laundry room will be stocked with most anything you may need to prepare a meal or do your laundry. Clean towels and additional bedsheets and pillowcases are located in laundry area. Extra pillows and blankets located in master bedroom closet.
All parking spaces, charcoal BBQ, outdoor patio and garden are yours :)
We will be available to answer any questions via phone/text/email or meet you in person if necessary.
There is plenty of street parking besides the 3 car space in front of the home.
1) All dirty dishes you used during your stay must be wash.
2) Throw any food you stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
3) Throw away all trash ONLY in black trash bin. Blue trash bin are for recyclables (paper, plastic, glass). Do not throw anything in Green trash bin.
4. No sand on bed.
5. If you utilize the sofa pull out bed, please use clean sheets and pillow cases available in laundry area.
6. Pets of any kind are not allowed. Dogs and cats are not allowed in the house or on the property.
7. No smoking inside the house or on the property.
8. No loud music as this is a residential area. No parties or events allowed.
Thank you and enjoy your stay!