Our house is a cosy German house in the quiet residential neighbourhood named Krzyki. The house is reconstructed and has a familiar, artistic feel to it. It has a little back garden where you can enjoy warm evenings. The house has three floors, each around 40 metres squared. The ground floor holds the living room and open kitchen, on the first floor are the bedroom with a double bed, bathroom with bath and wardrobe, in the attic is the children's room - a great fun open space all children love:)
Our house is a place most people feel relaxed and comfortable with. It has the feel of a little oasis surrounded by more modern residential buildings.
The house has a lovely back garden that is shared with the next door neighbours, who are wonderful, friendly people. Guests have access to the shared back garden. The children bedroom/playroom upstairs is a great place for children (and adults) to enjoy themselves and our children are very happy to let other children have a ball with their their toys and costumes:) Parking spaces are available in front of the house and city bikes just around the corner of the house for easy and environmentally friendly access to the city centre.
Most probably, if you stay in our sweet home, it will mean we are on the road or about to do so. Whenever we can we will be around to greet you or make sure your stay was good when you leave. During our absence, our great friend Marta will be welcoming you and get you settled in:)
1) We try as a family to keep an Ecological philosophy of living. Therefore, we try our best to not waste water or reduce energy expenditure, such as with heating and electricity. We also recycle separately the paper (blue rubbish bin), plastic (yellow plastic bags) and glass (green bin with “SZKLO” written on), but unfortunately don’t have a compost yet for food waste. We would be grateful if you follow us on this☺
2) It is important to keep the noise level down after 22:00. We have sensitive neighbours on one side who demand this;)
3) Whenever possible, please remove your shoes at the entrance and walk in the house without outside shoes.
4) Please only use the rooms that are designated for your use during your stay. There are some spaces that we use for storage of some of our things while we are away.
5) PLEASE LEAVE THE HOUSE IN AS GOOD A STATE AS WHEN YOU CAME.