Private room w/ double bed in stylish townhouse 3.5 km east of downtown, easily accessed by nearby public transit. Shopping, dining, movie theatres, parks, recreational pathways, and access to both 417 & 174 highways, and Via Rail Tremblay station are nearby. Free visitors' parking on-site. Hostess is super-friendly, & so are Ernie and Cookie the cats. I provide a healthy breakfast of yogurt, fruit, oatmeal, coffee, tea & muffins. Feel free to use the kitchen for preparing your other meals.
1100 sq. foot townhome.
Except for the private guest room, the home is shared with the home owner. Please feel comfortable to relax in the living areas if you please, but also be respectful of its shared nature. Thank you!
I may spend the night elsewhere for some of your stay, and work full time during the week. Happy to socialize with guests, but am not offended if you need your solitude.
No smoking in the home. Smoking is permitted in the parking area away from residents' entrances and backyards. Please dispose of butts in outdoor trash bin.
- No extra guests please, including overnight. In the event of an unauthorized extra guest, the guest who booked will be charged for an extra night and cleaning fees. The neighbourhood pub is a five minute walk and perfect for entertaining friends, and there are accommodations options nearby for additional guests.
- Quiet hours after 10:00pm please
- Smoking is prohibited near residents' entrances, or back yards. Please smoke in parking area and dispose of butts in an appropriate exterior trash bin immediately.
- Turn off lights when not in space
- Tidy up after yourself in common spaces (personal belongings, dishes, accidental spills, etc).