Cosy riverside apartment with the private front garden overlooks the Water of Leith.
It is at the vibrant and historic area of the Shore just 15 to 20 minutes outside the city centre by bus with various popular restaurants, cafés, bars and two Michelin-starred restaurants
The apartment is less than 1 minute away from a 24 hours bus stop with convenient access to various different attractions.
It is 10 minutes away from the Royal Yacht of Britannia at the Ocean Terminal shopping centre
A Bright living room looks into the front private garden. A well-equipped kitchen and a separate utility room with washer dryer.
The flat has 1 bedroom with built in wardrobe and a super king sized bed that can be split into two single beds upon prior request.
The bathroom includes over-bath shower, and we provide local Scottish organic herbal shampoo, shower gel and conditioner.
Guests have access to the entire flat, garden and unallocated private car park.
I will be delighted to welcome my guests on arrival and to spend time answering any questions you may have. I am happy for guests to contact me during their stay.
- Host check in after 6pm or self-check in after 4pm on Wednesday,
- Please make the request for twin beds at the point of booking. Otherwise, the bedroom will be set up with one super king bed.
- No loud noise between 10pm and 7am
- This apartment is situated within a residential area. Please be respectful of neighbours
- This flat is strictly non-smoking. If you are found to be smoking within the flat you will be charged for professional cleaning of the apartment.