Near new modern house located in the newly developed estate with beautiful water features, walkways and parks. Quiet court location with easy access to major roads to the city, Mornington Peninsula, Gippsland and Phillip Island, and Eastlink to the Yarra Valley and City Link. Choices of elegant double rooms and or bunk rooms available. 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 14 with 2 bathrooms. Shopping centre, Costco and major roads nearby. 30 minutes drive to the city. 10 minutes to the beach.
Very beautiful and comfortable! Here are some details of each bedroom and the group facilities. All bedrooms include pillows, linen, clothes hangers, tissues, and slippers. Shampoo, body wash, hand soap, towels, hair dryer, and toilet paper provided.
1. Two bedrooms each with large queen size bed which can be used by a couple or two people sharing such as brothers or sisters or good friends or mother (father) with young child. These two rooms are both upstairs. One bedroom can be put a single bed which can be sleep for 3 people. Shared bathroom and separate toilet. Built-in wardrobes, side tables, bedside lights, reading table, chairs and shelf available. Tasteful and elegant decor, romantic but very comfortable.
2. A large bedroom upstairs with a two bunk beds. One has the lower bed that can be adjusted between queen size and single. So can sleep 3 adults. Another single bunk sleeping one person on each of the upper and lower. And a sofa bed beside which can be sleep a single person. So the room can sleep up to 6 people. Very good budget room for a whole family. Built-in wardrobe, table, and couch that converts to another bed.
3. A large carpeted room downstairs with a queen size bed and upper single bunk can sleep up to three. And you can also put a single bed beside. So this room can be fit up to 4 people. Three seat sofa, study table and chair, wardrobe and low cabinet also in this room
4. Both levels have shared bathrooms with a vanity and glass shower. Clothes washing service available.
5. Kitchen downstairs with guest facilities including fridge. Cooking items, wok, pan, bowls, plates available in guest’s cupboard.
6. An 8 seat dining area is available downstairs but for smaller groups (or extra people the kitchen island bar has 6 bar chairs.
7. Shoes and luggage can be stored in my garage if you are not using them.
8. Off street parking in front of the house. Space available for parking of a large trailer or caravan.
9. Unlimited NBN wifi through out.
Everything ready for your stay!
Note: How many rooms can be available for you please look at my calendar note of the dates. Or ask me before your booking.
All areas listed above can be used by guests except as below. Your host is also living in the house. So there are some areas restricted for the host and their family.
1. No access to other guests rooms and host’s family rooms and their belongings.
2. No access to host’s use only kitchen and pantry items;
3. No access to host’s family fridge and food in it;
4. No undercover or in garage car parking available;
5. Please do not touch your host’s items in storage and in the garage.
6. No personal belongings to be left in public areas unless arranged with the host except bathroom.
7. Do not use your hosts personal and decorative items in living room cabinets including wine glasses and tea pots.
8. Washing machine use by host for you or in arrangement with host. (Washing once each week).
I can help guests to make trip plans, provide travel tips, and assist with car or van hiring and supply of first aid kits. Airport shuttle bus arrangements, and some international calls for free.
Cooking service can be provided if you need but it is subject to additional charge.
I live in the house and am willing to provide all possible assistance to make your trip to Melbourne worthwhile.
The rates shown on the page is a nightly rate per person and for each additional person in the same room. The price will vary according the website’s smart price setting.
Cleaning fee is for the cleaning cost before you check in and after you check out for your rooms and weekly clothes, towel, and bedding washing. Any other cleaning requests will be charged the same amount each time.
Rooms provided according to your group size. For example, I will provide 2 rooms for you if two couples book. Or put into the two bunk bed room if 4 single people.
Your host is also living in this house so you need to back home before midnight except for late check in.
The entrance door is a finger print lock so no key is available to guests. But I am always here to open the door for you. Each room has its own individual lock and key
Please note it is your full legal responsibility for all the care for your children’s safety. The house is not suitable for young children, and the stairs may mean it is unsuitable to pregnant or some people with a disability. I cannot be responsible for any problems from this if you arrive with infants and young children as I have already put no infant setting in here. This will also apply to disabled people and pregnant woman.
Please remember to present your photo ID to me for copying on arrival while checking in.
An AUD$300 security deposit will be taken during your stay until your checkout if there are no problems.
- Home rules: 英文版(中文版在后面) 1. Please remove shoes inside the house, and remove slippers if you stay in a room with carpet. 2. Eating and drinking is only permitted in the dining and kitchen area. 3. Your food can be stored in the pantry and fridge and must be properly covered 4. No drugs, drunkenness, smoking, sex trade, violence, weapons, entertainment, or any offensive behavior or activities that may annoy other guests, the host or the neighbours including bringing anything into the house that may cause offensive smells, fire risks or other dangers. Inflammable & explosive items including fireworks are strictly prohibited; 5. No religious meetings, no political activities; 6. No other people to be brought to this property without permission from the host; 7. No noise after 10:00pm or before 7:00am. Please be considerate of other guests when on your phone or playing music or games. Obey the relevant council regulations about residential noise rules. No late access after midnight as the house is securely locked. 8. As the kitchen is used shared with the host and other guests cooking times should be arranged before 10:00pm. 9. Turn off lights and fans etc. when you leave your room. 10. Must get permission if you want to use your own powerful applicances during your stay in my house. 11. No children under. 12. House is unsuitable for pregnant ladies or people with disabilities including sick people, due to the stairs. 居住条例: 1、不可在此民宅内吸烟、赌博、酗酒、吸毒,吸烟可以在门外进行; 2、不可在此民宅内进行性交易、政治活动、宗教活动、暴力行为; 3、违禁管制的刀具、武器禁止带入本宅; 4、易燃易爆物和腐败、肮脏、有异味的物品禁止带入本宅; 5、本民居仅限于旅游、商务、访亲拜友居住,不可作为举办聚会、数小时大型宴饮、Party等易产生喧闹的活动,以免邻居投诉或出现不可控的场面; 6、晚间10:00至早晨7:00间保持安静,不得演奏乐器,遵守该地区市政对于民居的噪音管理系列规定; 非事先征得同意请勿超过十二点回到本宅,因为过十二点本宅会关闭安全门; 7、客人自带的大功率电器如电热毯、电暖器、马达等非经屋主同意谢绝在本宅使用,电吹风不可用于熨烫吹干洗涤后的衣服,可借用本宅的熨烫机进行熨烫; 8、洗衣机原则上一周开一次,早上7:00前和晚上6:00后按市政规定不可开有带马达而产生噪音的电器,非特殊情况洗衣机的使用应避免这段时间; 9、因为厨房只有一个,因此烹饪每日最长不要超过一小时,晚上十点后到早晨七点前无得到许可最好不要进行烹饪活动; 10、离开自己的屋子、洗手间,或离开厨房、餐厅而没人使用的情况下,请随手关闭屋内的电灯、电扇等;随手关闭水龙头;为避免(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)等昆虫,用餐请限于餐厅和厨房,您的食物请存放于客用冰箱和食品间您专用的食品箱里; 11、未经许可不要擅自移动本宅家具和各处摆放的物品的位置; 12、使用过的公共物品请归还原位; 13、请勿擅自将陌生人带入本宅,除非经过与屋主商量得到许可; 14、本宅不接受两岁以下幼儿,且不适于孕妇、残疾人士和其他病患者; 15、入宅请更换本宅为您准备的干净拖鞋,请脱鞋进入地毯房。