ผู้เข้าพัก 10 คน
Whole house with 4 BR/3full bath in 4700 sqft house, full privacy for your large family/group of friends. Large french door refrigerator, light cooking of family meals allowed.
Close to everywhere:
-5mins: stores/restaurants/coffee shops/banks/movies/gas station)/golf/24-fitness & sports.
-10mins: Norco College, Costco, Korean BBQ.
- 20 mins: Ontario Mills, Ontario Airport, Victoria Garden
- 30 mins: Pomona University, Fullerton, Mt. San Antonio College, DeVry University.
- 40 min: Disneyland
-4700 sqft living space, perfect for a family or a group of friends on vacation. Platform bed with spring and foam mattresses comfortably sleep 8 adults.
-Extra futon sleeping sofas are available in living areas if you like to have more people (up to 10) in the group.
-400 sqft living room + 400 sqft family room + 400 sqft game room, you can call this house a mansion. Crib with firm mattress.
-Three car garage just painted, wall + floor.
-Brand new french door LG refrigerator of 30 in. W 21.8 cu. ft.
非常适合大家庭或一个组的同学朋友暑期游学的需要。交通方便,往南10mile或西19mile 有中国大华超市和地道中餐馆。到Ontario 机场,Ontario Mills Malls 购物方便。
-Access to whole house.
-Light cooking allowed with promise to clean up after each use.
--Brand new LG 21.8 cu. ft. french door refrigerator;
--15-piece cooking ware set, blender for your use.
全新双开门21.8 cu.ft. 冰箱。
-- Brand new 55'' smart TV, netflix + amazon prime video. + another 32'' smart TV for game playing etc.
I am testing to open access to the use of full kitchen for the whole house booking. But only if you keep it clean after use and agree on the rules, will I be able to continue allowing cooking for future guests who book the whole house.
My co-host and my cleaning staff across the street might be available when needed. You will be mostly enjoy your privacy if you prefer not to be interacted.
-Only light cooking (no frying). You need to prepare your own cooking materials (salt, oil) and food etc. Please clean the kitchen after each use and completely clean the refrigerator when you check out.
-This is a very safe community. Typical to the other houses in the community, outdoor video security cameras are available as part of the security system at front door, front yard, driveway/garage, entry to the house.
-No indoor cameras on use at all during your stay so your full privacy is protected in addition to the added outdoor security. Just make you aware, many other Airbnb houses may have cameras too but not disclosed. I choose to disclose to my guests to make them 100% comfortable upfront at the time you book.
- Keep community quiet/clean and respect others. No noise after 9 pm.
- Shoes off or indoor slippers only in carpet area.
- You are responsible for the cleaning of your bedroom.
- Clean the kitchen after each use. Clean all foods, refrigerator when checkout. No food, drink in the bedrooms.
- No party when staying in the house. No use of drugs, weeds, smoking etc in the house at all times.
- No lighting candles inside the room.
- Please turn off the lights and fan when leaving the room.
- Put AC to auto-run when leave and use resource (energy/water/toilet tissue/electricity etc) reasonably. 76F is perfect for the house even in a hot day. Have a little patience for AC to cool down as this is huge house.
- Please keep your valuables with you when leaving the room.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
In my full time, I am a high-tech R&D engineer working on all kinds of cool stuff.
In my spare time, I like to travel to various places around the world. I also like reading, music and swimming. You will find me easy-going and I love to make new friends from all around the world. I think AirBNB is not only a way to make some side income by utilizing a vacant property more efficiently, to reduce resource waste, it also opens a good window to the world, to the new people. So it can be another channel to make your good friends of all background, and to share their or your travel stories.
Enjoy your trip and have fun!