A lovely ground floor apartment on the beach, with amazing sea view, located in Artemida, near Athens Int. Airport. Beautiful gardens, with the beach literally on your doorstep. An excellent place to spend a few days for both Pleasure & Business.
*** Special offer for my guests! Check my new services and enjoy a 3 Day free trial of the brand new Butlair Service***
This is a comfortable ground floor apartment with private entrance and a big garden for the kids to play. The apartment has an amazing sea view of the Agean sea and the beach can be easily accessed via stairwell from the garden.
The apartment includes one double bedroom and one double sofa bed i the living room. There is also a crib availalbe in case there is a baby in the family. A fully equipped kitchen, one family bathroom, TV and wireless Internet (WiFi).
Located in a quiet area of Athens suburbs, very close to the Athens International Airport (6km) and Rafina port( 6km, ships to Andros, Tinos, Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Ios and Santorini. islands etc.),
Shops, supermarkets, night-clubs and public transport are 5 minutes walking distance.
Athens city centre and Acropolis is 30 minutes by car or 45 minutes by public transport.
Guests can access all the rooms of the apartment.
Contact me anytime for anything you may need regarding the property and you holiday.
We are also in the position to encourage you to join any kind of extra service that we provide and you may need it to make your visit more interesting and enjoyable.
Extra Services Upon Charge
1) Any kind of transfer(e.g van,mini van,mini bus,bus,taxi)
2) Guided tours in Acropolis, temple of Poseidon in Sounion, Culture Centers around Athens, Gastronomy tour,Wine tasting tour,Beer tasting tour,Street art tour, Modern politics tour, Shopping tour & hidden Attica
3) Acropolis for Kids program. It is a tour in Acropolis specifically for kids from specialized tour guide personnel.
4) All day tour in Delphi oracle where it is also believed that there is the center of the mother earth(Gaia).
5) All day tour in Ancient Oympia where the Olympic games invented.
6) All day tour in Meteora which literally means "middle of the sky",where you can visit one of the largest and most important complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries in Greece.
7) All day tour in Nafplio.
8) Restaurant reservations
9) Private chef
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 40 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น