North Coast Village condos complex is a beachfront complex and this unit is very close to the beach/ocean. 2 story unit w/ocean views from almost every room in the condo. Completely set up for your vacation needs with all linens, complete kitchen set up, beach towels/chairs/umbrella
Easy beach access
Complex has 2 swimming pools, jacuzzis, exercise room, saunas, putting green, game room, 24 hr onsite patrol, assigned secured parking. Laundry rooms conveniently located near unit.
Guests have access to all of the ammenities the complex has to offer.
11.5% city tax additional thru Airbnb. Watch for email on that.
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT:
This agreement is for rental of the property located at 999 N. Pacific #F312 Oceanside CA 92054 (rental property).
1. Agreement Acceptance: Renter’s booking the unit thru Airbnb is evidence of Renter’s acceptance of the agreement.
2. Term: Occupancy begins on day booked after 3pm and ends at departure date by 10am. Please be aware of beginning/departure times as late departure may result in a fine.
3. Rental amount: thru Airbnb
4. Security deposit: thru Airbnb
5. Cancellations: If cancellation is 7 days or less prior to arrival, 50% of rental amount is forfeited.
6. Subleasing: Person signing this agreement will be one of the parties occupying the property
7. Occupancy limits: The maximum occupancy is 4 for a 1 bdr unit and 6 for a 2 bdr unit. Kids count..
8. Smoking: North Coast Village is a No smoking complex. No smoking is allowed in the unit, on the balconies and or patios, in hallway outside unit or surrounding area. Evidence of smoking will result in immediate eviction and/or full forfeiture of all rents, deposits and full cost of remediation and lost rents.
9. Rules and regulations: Renter is at least 25 years old. The property is part of a condo complex and renters will agree to abide by the CC&R’s. There is a copy of the Rules and Regulations in the condo and renter should acquaint themselves with those. Renter security deposit will be deducted to cover any and all fines/damages resulting from abusing said rules.
10. Repairs/Service Calls/Refunds: Renters will immediately upon taking occupancy make an inspection of the property and report to Agent any damage, breakage, malfunction, or other problems in the unit. Renters agrees to properly use and operate all items within the unit. Renter agrees to return the rental unit to the condition it was in at the commencement of the rental term. Agent cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of any item within the unit. Please report to Agent any items that are in inoperable condition immediately and reasonable effort will be taken to make repairs quickly and efficiently. Should a repair person need to visit the unit to make said repairs, all efforts will be made to arrange said visit with renters. If repairs are due to renters abuse or neglect, repair costs will be deducted from deposit.
11. BBQs: Communioty BBQ is near the swimming pool.
12. Entry and Inspection: Owner and Agent shall have the right to enter the premises with no advance appointment: in case of emergency, to make necessary repairs, or verify that the terms of this agreement are being met due to complaints from HOA/Patrol officers or if renter has abandoned or surrendered the premises.
13. Termination: This Agreement may be terminated by Agent in the event of breach by Renter of any portion of this Agreement. In the case of termination, Agent may, to the extent permitted by law, re-enter the rental property.
14. Compliance with Law: Renter agrees to comply with all statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all municipal, state, and federal authorities.
15. Pets and Animals: Only certified companion animals are allowed at North Coast Village. Certification must be sent for approval from NCV general manager.
16. Parking: There is 1 assigned parking space for this unit in the parking garage. Be sure to always park in the assigned space with your parking pass (given at check in) on the dash at all times. Do not park in other spaces, with the exception of guest parking spaces (inquire at check in) as your car may be towed at your expense. Parking garages have a height limit of 6’6” and 21’ in length. No boat or RV parking is available at NCV. Be sure to never back the car into the parking space.
17. Construction and Noise: Renter understands that the property is in a condo complex. Other owners and condo association have the right to perform construction on their property without notification to the agent of the unit you are renting. If there is construction from nearby sites or owners association, neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for these events, as they are beyond their control. No refund will be offered in these circumstances.
18. Indemnification: Renter agrees to hold Owner and Agent harmless from any and all claims for damages or injuries occurring in the premises or any part thereof, or in the common areas thereof, and to indemnify Owner/Agent for any and all losses sustained as a result of any such claims, including attorney’s fees and expenses, unless such damage is the result if actual negligence or unlawful act of Owner or Agent. Agent shall not be liable for negligence or unlawful act of Owner
19. Arbitration: Parties agree that any controversy or dispute arising from or in connection with this Agreement, its interpretation, performance or termination, shall upon demand of a party hereto, be submitted to and decided by binding arbitration.
THE RENTER HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT AND AGREES TO ADHERE TO ALL TERMS AS A CONDITION OF USE AND THE USE BY FAMILY, GUESTS, AND INVITEES.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 149 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น