Address: The Yard Boutique Hotel, 623, Tengkat Tong Shin, Bukit Bintang, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Dream Villa offers the modern and colonial house mix up stylish accommodation experience. Strategically located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur is surrounding by shoppers paradise and Food Street. This hotel is the gate way for you to explore the apart of city’s hotel with exhilarating landscapes.
A house total 11 deluxe guest room only coupled with various amenities and a place of courtyard for you to relax.
The beautiful garden of the villa.
There will be someone in the Villa.
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Check In is anytime after 2pm
- Check Out is at 12pm. If you need late check out, please let me know first because it may not be available.
- Baggage storage is allowed.
- I am a proponent of recycling and energy conservation. Therefore, please turn off the lights and airconditioning when you leave the apartment. Please leave your aluminium cans/plastic bottles aside, I will happily help you recycle it later.
- Kitchenette is for light cooking only
- If there are any damages incurred, it will be taken out from your security deposit
- Loss of keys/pass will incur an RM200 replacement fee
- I assume no responsibility for the costs of fire alarms set off by illicit smoking or manipulation of smoke detectors willfully manipulated by Guests. These costs can be deducted from the security deposit
-Bringing illegal substances and weapons into the apartment is strictly forbidden and will lead to immediate eviction and possible prosecution by the authorities. Please do remember that Malaysia still enforces the death penalty for drug offences
-Wear off any outdoor shoes/slippers while walking in the house
-Do not remove any item from unit
Hi Im Pei, Im from Malaysia..I stayed in a unit of Airbnb in Japan in May 2016. I felt in love with Airbnb after exchange my culture with the host and i can feel home even thought in overseas...I love to travel and experience the life of different cultures and i wont miss to try others types of food..
I would like to be a full time host and i enjoy sharing experience and life with people from all around the world..
Welcome to Malaysia! Welcome to KL!! Welcome to my house !!!