ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Bright, spacious & comfortable two bedroom apartment in the heart of Ruzafa, Valencia’s trendiest neighbourhood. Lots of nice restaurants with sunny terraces within walking distance, 100 m. from the popular Market of Ruzafa, and close enough to the city center to be there in a few minutes. Decorated with good taste, has everything that a couple or a family would need for an enjoyable city break stay in Valencia’s most fashionable district. Fiber Optic High-Speed WiFi Internet connection (50 MB).
My home is located on the 4th floor of the building, with no elevator, and it can accommodate up to 4 people.
It features a very spacious open kitchen, living room and dining area with windows that bring in tons of natural light. It features two 2-seater sofas, a dining table that seats 4 and a flat screen TV. This is the ideal place to lounge after a long day out sightseeing.
In the fully-equipped kitchen you’ll find everything you might require: kitchenware, tableware, oven, coffee machine, microwave, vitroceramic hob, fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster.
The apartment has a spacious main bathroom featuring a standing shower, and another half bathroom (with no shower nor bathtub). Bath amenities like shower gel / shampoo and hairdryer are provided.
Both bedrooms feature comfy king-sized beds (150x190 cm) to ensure a good night's rest, and a walking closet with enough room for clothes and luggage and have nice windows which make them really bright.
Clean, fresh bed linen and towels are also provided.
The WiFi High-Speed Internet connection (Optic Fiber 50 MB) will make it possible for you to stay connected or get some work done, should you need to.
The apartment is also provided with 2 standing portable fans.
Please ask if you are missing something and I will be delighted to assist with whatever I can.
You will have access to the entire home.
I live in Italy, and therefore, two family friends who help me, will welcome you upon arrival and make sure you have everything you need for your stay. Once you complete the reservation, I will also send you a document with some information regarding the apartment, personal insider tips on what to do and visit, and some local restaurant and bars recommendations, to help you make the best out of your stay in Valencia. Also, you will be provided with a map of Valencia upon arrival and will remain reachable by phone or Airbnb e-mail 24/7 during your stay, should you need any help or advice!
Just for you to note, Ruzafa’s restaurants get very busy over the weekend (from Thursday to Saturday), so I highly recommend that you book in advance if you want to sample some of the more popular places! I will be very happy to help you with reservations. Just let me know prior to your arrival ;-)
If you arrive by plane: The Metro station "Xátiva" is 750 m. / 10 min. walking distance from the doorstep and is connected with Valencia Airport (21 min. travel time / 11 stops, Lines 3 or 5. Metro runs from 5.27 until 23.30 at night, running every 6-9 min throughout day, 7 days).
If you are arriving by regional train, the train station “Estació del Nord” (Nord Station) is also 750 m. / 10 min. walking distance.
If you are arriving by AVE high-speed train, the “Joaquín Sorolla” train station is less than 10 minutes by taxi.
To go to the beach: You can also take Bus Nr. 2 from “Marqués del Túria - Gregori Mayans” bus stop (400 m. / 5 min. away), and will take you 20 minutes travel time to the beach area.
- No parties or events are allowed.
- The building is home to friendly neighbours, mainly families. In order to secure peaceful living together, I kindly ask you to respect them by keeping the noise volume at a tolerable level. Rest hours are from 23:00pm to 9:00am.
- Undue noise and unsocial behaviour will be penalised and may result in the guests being asked to vacate the property immediately without reimbursement and any kind of compensation.
- Typically Check-In is after 3pm, however if you plan to arrive earlier, please advise and will do my best to accommodate you and your guests. Check-Out is before 11am on the day of departure, unless you agree with me otherwise.
- Check-in between 20:00 and 00:00h, from Monday to Saturday, will have a supplement of 20 EUR / between 00:00-09:00h from Monday to Saturday and on Sundays, will have a supplement of 30 EUR.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the apartment.
-Pets are regretfully not permitted.
- All sets of keys have to be returned upon check-out. In case of missing or lost keys, please not that a fee of 30 EUR will apply.
- Damage to furniture and/or facilities will be charged at an amount equating to the value of the damage.
- Please just take care of my home as it was yours.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.