Large bedroom with private ensuite bathroom in a quiet area of Dublin surrounded by beautiful parkland
• 15min by bus to Dub Airport or Dublin City Center
• 2 large TV rooms w 55" OLED 4K TV + Netflix
• King Size Bed w large wardrobe
• Large back patio w furniture
• Private office available for business travelers
• Free Wi-fi + printing facilities
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen, incl free Breakfast
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Onsite, secured parking for 1 vehicle
• Onsite washer + dryer
Our aim is to make guests feel as comfortable as possible in a very clean and cozy house.
→ In addition to a private ensuite, guests have access to 2 larger shared bathrooms; one has a very large and comfortable bath-tub
→ Breakfast includes a variety of cereals, fresh fruit, cakes, pasties, toast, tea, coffee & orange juice. Breakfast is served in our very large kitchen or if the weather is nice, you are free to enjoy breakfast in our large patio
→ Bedroom + ensuite, two shared bathrooms, kitchen, two sitting rooms, + rear patio
→ Self check-in is available for early/late arrivals/departures, just ask beforehand.
I'm around and available, but will leave you be unless you'd like to interact! The home is large enough for privacy, but also has a very homely feel.
There may also be other Airbnb guests staying in the house at the same time.
We will be more than happy to help guests with any queries about Dublin or anything else to make your stay that little bit more comfortable!
If you need a lift or be collected from the airport or the train station, please ask.
• If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 80 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, I'm Damien. I am originally from Galway but have lived and worked in Dublin for the last 15 years, so I know the place very well!
I love to host on AirBnB as its great way to meet new people, experience different cultures and of course to share my knowledge and tips about Dublin and all it has to offer.
When I am not hosting, I love the outdoors, cycling, swimming and keeping fit are my main pastimes.
I hope to meet with you soon on your next AirBnB adventure!