Tetherow Cabin Panoramic Mountain Views, 30 Night Min, Weekly Cleanings included, Two Bedrooms w King beds, Two and Half Baths, Sleeps 4, Air Conditioning, Fireplace, WiFi, Natural Gas Firepit and Barbeque, Sorry, No Pets See seasonal rates per month
Tetherow Cabin, 30 night minimum, furnished monthly rental
Bend Oregon Vacation Rentals, No Pets, Sorry!
Two and half bathrooms
1,776 sq. ft.
Modern mid-century design and decor with a mountain feel
Two king suites
Kitchen with breakfast bar for four
Seated dining for two with small cafe table and chairs
Living room with fireplace, leather sofa and chair
One 50" Flat screen LCD in upstairs loft
One Car garage, detached with one off street parking space
Outdoor seating for four with natural gas fire pit
Natural Gas Weber barbeque
Experience "Tetherow" in a peaceful atmosphere at the Tetherow Cabin on Blue Bucket Lane in Bend, Oregon. Tastefully decorated with modern mid-century decor and design. Air conditioned vacation home with a mountain feel featuring stunning panoramic Cascade Mountain views sleeps four.
Entrance has tiled floor entry way which opens up to an open concept floor plan for social gatherings. The fully equipped kitchen and living room has wood floors and area rugs throughout the lower level of the vacation home. The kitchen has beautiful granite slab counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a six gas burner stove range and oven. The breakfast bar seats four with comfortable leather bar stools and a small cafe table with two chairs for seated dining. Curl up in the comfortable and cozy living room on leather sofa or easy chair in front of the slate natural gas fireplace to round out your perfect day experiencing all that Bend Oregon has to offer. The powder bathroom with a pedestal sink and toilet is located on the main level, next to the enclosed stackable washer and dryer.
The master king suite is located on the lower level and is furnished with a memory foam king bed, wooden bench, a "loveseat" sofa, leather chair. The on-suite private bathroom with concrete counter top and a modern sink, tiled walk in shower and an entrance to brick patio.
Large king guest suite is situated on the upper level with vaulted "A" line ceiling, off-suite guest bathroom with tiled shower is situated next to the open "loft". The loft has a 50" flat screen LCD TV and a comfortable low-profile sofa.
Take in the Central Oregon sunsets while enjoying the outdoor brick paver large patio with mountain views. The patio has seating for four and a natural gas fire pit and natural gas Weber barbeque for relaxing after a long day of golf, mountain biking or just hanging around the town of Bend, Oregon. Parking is provided in the detached one car garage and the off street parking spot for one car as well.
This vacation home has top of the line finishes and furnishings and is a 30 night minimum vacation rental located in Tetherow, which is known for world class golfing, as well as their delicious restaurant and bar. Minutes drive to Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort and easily ride your road bike to Mt. Bachelor or mountain bike to the mid-section to intermediate and advanced mountain biking trails in Bend, Oregon.
The entire home and community swimming pool (Memorial through Labor Day), community hot tub year round
We are accessible seven days a week business hours during peak season (Memorial through Labor Day weekends) and we have an after hours emergency phone for true emergencies. We are available six days a week, closed on Sundays during the rest of the year.
30 night minimum only, weekly cleanings included, rates vary from low to peak season. Low season, monthly rental rate is $3,600, and during peak season, $5,000 monthly rental rate applies (July/August).
Home is fully equipped with linens, bath towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, detergent for laundry, dryer sheets, dishwasher detergent, dish soap, etc.
No smoking of any kind in or around the premises of the property
No pets permitted at this property, sorry!
Noise ordinance for the city of Bend is 10 p.m., please be respectful of your neighbors outdoors prior to the 10 p.m. cut off
No parties of any kind
Parking in designated spots (two car garage, two spaces additional in driveway unless otherwise specified in rental agreement)
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AGREED TO BY GUEST AND ALPENGLOW VACATION RENTALS, INC.
This agreement is entered into by the guest with Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc., and is also the individual who will be occupying the residence and will be held responsible for any and all damages
GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY: The Property at 61586 Devils Lake Drive and is in an exclusive quiet residential neighborhood. It is not a suitable venue for Parties or related activities. The maximum occupancy for this property is 4 people. Parties, loud music (including music in the yard), smoking or drinking alcohol in the yard, public intoxication, or any other activities that would disrupt the neighbors` enjoyment of their properties are strictly prohibited. You will be asked to leave immediately if the Good Neighbor Policy is violated.
Terms and Conditions for Alpenglow Vacation Rentals, Inc.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. No Early Check-ins, please. This will ensure that your home is completely ready before arriving. Late check outs of more than 15 minutes (unless previously arranged) incur $50 late fee charged to your Discover, MasterCard Or Visa.
2. This is a NON SMOKING vacation home, if smoking occurs in or around the property, your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to sanitize, restore and clean entire home and areas affected.
3. Pets are not permitted in vacation home under any conditions
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent that will also sign this agreement.
5. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IN RESIDENCE OR AROUND THE PREMISES
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in designated dumpster.
d. All dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started.
e. All used beds are stripped of its sheets and used towels are on the floor.
f. One load of towels is started.
g. No excessive cleaning is needed.
g. All keys are left in the lock box and doors and windows are left locked. Failure to return keys your Visa or MasterCard will be charged to re-key the whole house.
h. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
i. No linens are lost or damaged.
j. No early check-in or late check-out unless prior arrangements are made.
k. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
l. No Bachelor/Bachelorette parties or parties of any kind; you will be asked to leave immediately.
1. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur a $100 cancelation fee within first week of reservation and up to 60 days prior to arrival. Cancellations that occur within 59 or less days of arrival will not get a refund. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and/or damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent, fees or taxes.
2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- You have rented this home with the occupancy at the occupancy specified in your reservation. NO EXCEPTIONS
3. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel-toilet paper setup.
4. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental. Mid Week housekeeping is available at an extra charge with prior arrangements and fees paid. Mid-Week cleaning service is given upon first come, first service basis, so if you think you will need, this please plan accordingly. We will try to accommodate your Mid-Week Cleaning request after arrival, but no guarantee.
5. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guests will not be permitted to check-in.
6. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
7. Guests and any of their visitors agree to indemnify and hold harmless Alpenglow Vacation Rentals Inc. and the owner of above-referenced property in any and all events of any type of personal injury of any kind occurring in and/or around premises described above while renting.
PARKING: Two car garage located directly behind home.
All vacation homes are fully stocked with a one-time set up with linens, towels, two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 1 roll of paper towels, dishwasher detergent, hand soap, liquid dish soap, shampoo, conditioner, bath gel, hair dryers in each bathroom. Washers, dryers and fully equipped kitchens include spices and plenty of dinnerware, flatware and cookware.
All vacation properties are equipped with washers and dryers, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, iron & ironing board, unless noted otherwise.
All vacation homes have WiFi and cable (ranging from basic to extensive, depending on vacation rental) and is an amenity. Please note that in the event of a power outage, electric storm or any other circumstance that temporarily or for the duration of your stay may be interrupted and does not warrant a refund or credit at any time.
The City of Bend has a Noise Ordinance that is to be adhered to according to 5.50.025 Prohibited Noises with special attention to Section B. which prohibits:
“Any yelling, shouting, hooting, whistling, singing or other human-produced noise that is unnecessarily loud. [Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); Ord. NS-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)]”
During the hours as stated below:
E. Daytime is any time between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
F. Nighttime is any time between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. of the following day.
Please note that the City of Bend Police Department can, and in some cases, will issue a noise violation citation in the amount of $650. The homes that you stay in are in a residential neighborhood, and we would like our residents as well as our guests to enjoy the City of Bend.