Brand new condo in central Bangkok. 34 SQ.M.
Cozy and modern room with pool view. 1 Bedroom and 1 Living room.
This is a private residence with a private bathroom. You will have the entire apartment during your stay.
Kitchen is all yours too but trust me Thai food is worth trying.
Check in anytime after 3PM
Check out before 11AM
- Quiet time 9PM - 9AM (No party or any noise during this period)
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Drugs, gambling and other abnormal or illegal activities/objects are strictly prohibited in all area.
- Please clean up the kitchen utensils after use.
- Do not throw away anything from the balcony.
- Please ensure that all electronic devices and water are turn off and unplug (Including air-condition & Wifi router)
- Please locked the door before you leave the room.
- Take off your shoes at the kitchen before entering the resting area.
*** Damage and Lost Charge ***
All items in room are set for your convenience.
Any damage or lost items in the room such as
Blood stain, Food stain, Vomit stain, Urine stain,
Cosmetic stain OR Any stain will be charge at price;
- Duvet Cover__THB 700
- Bed Sheet____THB 500
- Towel________THB 300
- Head Towel___THB 200
- Pillowcase____THB 200
- Hair dryer_____THB 500
- Heater Pot____THB 500
Lost key room charge THB 3,000
Smoke in the room THB 2,000 per day
Did not turn off air-con after check out THB 1,000
*** Electrical fee ***
- For daily and weekly, the price are included electrical fee.
- For monthly, the price are excluded electrical fee.
You will pay at actual unit use when check-out (7 baht per unit).
Our place is not a Hotel, so if you have any problem during your stay, please do not ask any help to anyone at the apartment. Please call or text me only. If I am not available to pick up your call or reply your message promptly, I will try my best to reach you back as soon as I could, I promise.
Feel free to contact me anytime
Jay and Nita
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Welcome to our apartment, Both of us are originate from Bangkok. I am an East sider (Pranakorn area) and Nita is from the West (Thonburi area). So we can assure that you would receive great advise from us about Krung Thep (which is Bangkok in Thai) especially, some local places to eat and visit.
We also love to travel around, have a chat with interesting people just like everyone of you and that makes us understand what would be necessary and what we need to know from local people when we go travelling.
It would be our pleasure if you could let us be your host in Bangkok.