Very spacious, stylish & cozy 1 Bedroom Apt in Boerum Hill Brooklyn.
Just minutes from Barclay's Center, BAM, Fort Greene Park, Dumbo and the Brooklyn Bridge Park waterfront. Soho, Tribeca or the Financial District in Manhattan are only a stop away on the express subway (two stops and you're in Union Square/Midtown) or walk/bike across the Brooklyn or Manhattan Bridges which are located just a few short blocks from our front door.
Entire 3rd floor apartment in private townhouse. Located in the heart of Brooklyn on a beautiful tree lined street, and walking distance to awesome shops, restaurants and other great Brooklyn Neighborhoods .
With tons of windows, high ceilings, hardwood floors, and beautiful details, the apartment is perfect for singles, couples, and business travelers. Master bedroom is secluded, designed to provide a quiet, comfortable and cozy atmosphere.
I will personally hand you the key and show you around my home and then let you settle in. I am always available via text or phone call in case you need me.
I have one real Queen-size bed in the bedroom and one Queen-size inflatable air bed available in the living room. The apartment is ideal for for 2 people but it's very spacious and can accommodate a 3rd person comfortably. The bathroom has a full tub and shower.
- Welcome to awesome Brooklyn! Should you stay at mines, I will do my best to facilitate the best stay possible for you. My place is intimate and beautiful, I hope you’ll love it as much as I do.
- This is my private residence so please treat the apartment with love, and leave it as close as possible to the way you find it. The building is safe, private and relaxed. So, for the sake of neighborly peace, no parties please.
- The apartment is best suited for two guests but is very spacious and can accommodate three very comfortably. Please let me know in advance how many guests, and your name/names, prior to your arrival so I can be better prepared.
- Please be quiet and respectful both within and without the apartment. Quiet Hours: 10pm to 7am (11pm to 9am weekends)
- Trash: If you are eating at home, please do not leave food out and keep recycling items separate from trash in the recycling bin. Recycling is mandatory
- Only registered guests are welcome in the apartment, please.
- Sorry no smoking, no drugs and no pets.