LOCATION! Charming 1930s Historic Music Row home. Walk to bars, restaurants, music studios & more! Walk downtown! Uber less than $10&10 min to honky tonks. Enjoy classic Southern front porch sitting, huge back deck, hot tub & grill, walk to Barcelona, Taco Mamacita, Old Glory & historic Bobby's Idle Hour. Updated home, tons of charm, quirky decor. Rock a selfie w a giant mural of Elvis recording at neighboring Studio B! Hit the hot tub after a night on the town! Newly renovated marble shower!
I'm a local Nashville girl who has traveled to over 30 countries and has lived in big cities and small towns and finally made it home to be closer to family and buy my first house. This is my dream home and I'm thrilled to share her with you! "Jolene" is named for Dolly Parton's famous ballad (and my favorite song), recorded May 22, 1973 - right down the road at famous RCA Studio B. Walk to Vanderbilt and Belmont campus safely and easily for parents weekend, move in, graduation and homecoming. Only 2 miles from the heart of the downtown honky tonks. There is an attached studio apt to the home, "Lil Jo" that may or may not have guests at the same time. Lil Jo guests have a private patio and private entrance and will not have access to the listed amentatees. If you have an extra large group, contact me about adding Lil Jo to your stay. Instagram JoleneNashville #StayAtJo
- 4 houses down you will find Edgehill Village, filled with coffee shops, restaurants, bars and more!
- Call an Uber and in minutes you'll be downtown or the Gulch for a concert, sporting event, honky tonks or dinner reservation.
- Call an Uber and in minutes you'll be at the world famous Bluebird Cafe, home to Nashville's songwriting community. (note - please read how to obtain tickets before your arrival if interested in the Bluebird. Reservations required)
- The adjoining blocks contain historic Music Row. Walk to catch a tour at Studio B, where Dolly Parton recorded "Jolene" and Elvis sang many of his top hits.
- Local Nashvillian Reece Witherspoon's flagship Drapper James store is in the adjoining neighborhood of 12 South. I often see stars from the show Nashville at Bar Taco.
I will send you suggestions and tips before your arrival. My co-host and I will be available to ask any questions before, during and after your trip. I will not be on the property. Depending on the length of stay, my co-host or I may swing by to water the plants and check on the hot tub chemicals, but we will alert you first. There is a smart lock key pad for entry.
This is my full-time home when it's not being used as a rental property. As such, I do keep personal items in the home while you are there. The closets not for use will be clearly marked.
Because it's my full time home the kitchen will be fully stocked with coffee/tea/light breakfast items, condiments, and spices for cooking and other kitchen needs. So, cooking and living in Jolene as though she was your own is a breeze!
My neighbors are all super nice. Some are long time owners, others are young renters, other homes are full-time Air B and B's. Say hello and ask for suggestions! And, be respectful of your late-night noise.
- Must have fun while respecting this is my full-time dream home
- large groups of friends and family welcome. I have turned on "instant book" but you must share details about you and your group for final approval. I will respond to you promptly.
- No loud noise after 10pm, especially outside.
- please respect privacy and noise for "Lil Jo" guests if any are on property.
- Zero tollerance for any smoking or drugs.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 6 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi all! I'm an avid world traveler and I have lived all across the country, but recently moved back to my hometown of Nashville and purchased my dream home, "Jolene!" I can't wait to share her with you! I want to help make MY town, your town for your trip so you'll receive lots of local tips to help you have a blast. Happy to answer any questions about your stay and make you feel right at home. @JoleneNashville