Starry Night is situated on the shores of beautiful Georgian Bay and has a wonderful view of Lion's Head Harbour. It's located on the waterfront in town, and just a quick walk to the grocery store, LCBO, public beach and marina. Relax with a great book on the deck during the day and catch the sunset at dusk with your favourite beverage. Lion's Head has much to offer - whether you're interested in hiking, relaxing or simply exploring the Bruce.
This cozy cottage was built by my great grandfather and has been a source of cherished family memories for many years. I've recently taken responsibility for it, and am in the process of updating the decor and landscaping. Whether you already know the Bruce or are newly discovering it, I'm happy to share the cottage and its "retro-charm" with you!
You'll have full use of the cottage, outside deck and private BBQ.
As there is another rental cottage on the same property, please read the shared space information below.
If I'm not around, you'll know exactly how to reach me
Let's work together for a great Airbnb experience!
• Starry Night is available for rent for one-week blocks, from Saturday to Saturday
• Please bring your own bed sheets, shower and beach towels, tea towels and other linens
• As there are neighbours on both sides of the cottage, please keep noise to a minimum after 11pm
• No additional unauthorized guests permitted without host pre-approval
• Do not drink the water
• Wood-burning fireplace is not permitted for guest use
• Please be cautious when using the fire pit and ensure the fire is fully extinguished using a pail of water when finished
• Guests are responsible for the cost of any loss, damage, property or injury that is directly caused by them. The owner is not responsible for loss of damage to a guest’s vehicle.
• Please treat the cottage as if it were your own and leave it in the same condition you found it
• Most importantly: have fun!