ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
The Honua Kai Resort and Spa is steps from beach on North Kaanapali Beach.
Also included is Ho'ola Spa as well as 5 hot tubs 3 swimming pools including a water slide and a shallow children's pool and steps from the sandy beach for fun snorkeling, swimming or tanning.
The condo is on the 9th floor of the Konea Building with beautiful mountain and partial ocean views from the lanai. Contemporary design of the unit offers spacious bedrooms and bathrooms.
We have a pack n play for babies, booster chair for your little one. In the closet is 4 beach chairs, umbrella, cooler and boogie boards. Also included are 6 beach towels.
You can work out in the fully equiped Gym, or go for a walk on the boardwalk in front of the resort. There is a small general store in the lobby for your morning latte or a few grocery items. Shared barbecue grills on located in a couple of areas by the swimming pools.
Both bedrooms have King beds although one converts to 2 twin beds. There is a sleeper sofa in the living room.
Dukes Beach House restaurant is located on the property and serves Breakfast, lunch and dinner and also poolside.
**Please note that 13.41% Hawaii tax is not included in the original quote. Once booked we will request the Hawaii tax based on your number of nights booked.
Please read through our rental agreement prior to booking. This includes cancellation information. By booking our condo you agree to the following terms:
Jacques and Jacqueline Ziebell
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)th St. E. | Lake Tapps, WA (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Honua Kai Condominiums, Konea Tow(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Kai Malina Pkwy | Ka’anapalli North Beach | Lahaina, HI 96761
LOCAL MAUI CONTACT
Maui Vacation Adventures
Candice Negron | (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) | (URL HIDDEN)
The Quote contains the RENTAL COST which includes: (1) the total rental amount (rental period times the daily Rental Rate); (2) cleaning fee; The Rental Rate quoted allows for a maximum Property occupancy of six (6) TRAVELERs. Additional TRAVELERs are subject to an additional per-TRAVELER, per-day charge. The Rental Rate is quoted in US Dollars (USD) and is subject to change without prior notice.
CHARGES NOT INCLUDED IN RENTAL COST
The RENTAL COST does not include (3) Hawaii State taxes of 9.25% Transient Accommodation + 4.166% General Excise (we will include the tax fees with your quote inquiry) parking fees at the resort or future resort fees that may be required by the Honua Kai Condominium Association at the time of the Travelers rental period, transfers, baggage handling, tidy or laundry service, extraordinary departure cleaning charges (e.g. upholstery or rug shampooing) or any other items or services not specifically listed in RENTAL COSTs.
Check-in time is after 4:00pm on Arrival Date. Checkout by11:00am on Departure Date. To accommodate cleaning for back-to-back rentals on the same day, an extended checkout beyond 11:00am is not possible.
TRAVELER shall be responsible for damage to, and/or loss of items from the Property, including damages from use exceeding normal wear and tear, requiring repairs and/or extraordinary cleaning costs in excess of the PROPERTY DAMAGE PROTECTION coverage. To protect OWNER in the event of damage and/or loss to Property, TRAVELER must execute the PROPERTY DAMAGE AGREEMENT ("PDA") form found on page 4 of this TRA.
The TRAVELER’s reservation is confirmed after initial payment or the total RENTAL COST, which must be paid within sixty days of the TRAVELER’s check-in date. Your rental confirmation is sent by email from Trip Advisor/AIRBNB.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Cancellations by TRAVELER or TRAVELER’s who cancel sixty (60) days prior to the Arrival Date will be charged a fee equal to 2 nights stay plus any service fee charge to us by TripAdvisor/AIRBNB. The refund to the Traveler will be all monies paid to the Owner less the fee equal to 2 nights stay plus the fee’s incurred by Trip Advisor/AIRBNB, when cancelled sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date.
If the Traveler cancels within sixty (60) days of the Arrival Date the Owner will have no obligation to refund any monies paid to him regarding this contract.
The OWNER recommends that TRAVELER purchase trip insurance to help protect against financial loss in the event a cancellation becomes necessary by the Traveler due to unforeseen events, such as illness.
Cancellations by Owner - If the Traveler fails to make the required payments specified in this contract within two days of the specified payment date the Owner has the right to cancel this contract and all monies paid to the owner will be forfeited and the Owner will have no further obligation regarding this contract to the Travelers.
OBLIGATIONS OF TRAVELER AND OCCUPANT(S)
TRAVELER bears the financial responsibility for the payment of all RENTAL COSTs as defined in the rental Quote sent through Trip Advisor/AIRBNB and for all damages to the Property caused by any TRAVELER(s) or
TRAVELER(s) guests invited onto the Property. TRAVELER is the only occupant with legal standing in any matter(s) of dispute or litigation which might arise pursuant to, or in consequence of, any accommodations or services provided or substituted under this agreement. Therefore, TRAVELER shall: 1. Abide by all Property and house rules and restrictions and inform all other occupants, TRAVELERs and invitees of such.
2. Be responsible for all acts of other occupants, family, TRAVELERs, contracted servants or other persons allowed by the TRAVELER onto the Property.
3. Notify OWNER immediately of any Property defects or damage (including fire) to the Property. 4. Allow OWNER and its agent’s reasonable access to the Property to make repairs.
5. Not sublet or assign all or any portion of the property without the express written approval of OWNER. 6. Cook and/or prepare food only in those area(s) of the Property specifically designated for cooking.
7. Not bring or allow pets or animals of any size, manner or description onto the Property.
8. Leave the Property in the same condition at checkout as it was at check-in; normal wear and tear excepted.
9. Return any issued keys at checkout. Cost of any required replacements, re-keying or towel cards will be assessed to TRAVELER.
10. Not remove any furniture, artwork, music memorabilia, or any other items from the Property.
11. Vacate the Property at the end of the reservation period, time being of the essence. (TRAVELER only has the license to use the Property and does not have any other rights in the Property.)
GENERAL TERMS, RESTRICTIONS & DISCLOSURES
Several general terms, restrictions and disclosures apply to the Property, many of which apply to almost all vacation rental properties in Hawaii. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Ocean swimming has certain inherent risks. Wave and current conditions and dangerous sea creatures vary from area-to-area, day-to-day and season-to-season. Always check swimming conditions with the local authorities prior to swimming. Never turn your back to the ocean and never swim alone. Risk and responsibility for ocean swimming rests solely and completely on TRAVELER and occupants.
2. Most private swimming pools do not have a separate child-proof fence surrounding the immediate pool area. Supervise children very carefully. Use of pool and spa facilities is at TRAVELER, occupants, and other invitees own risk. THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY AT THE POOLS OR HOT TUBS.
3. Parties, weddings, receptions and other such functions that draw additional traffic are not permitted. Any exception requires prior written permission from OWNER, and may entail additional requirements and fees, including liability insurance.
4. OWNER is not responsible for theft or damage to personal property or vehicle(s) in or on the Property (including rental cars). TRAVELER should take precautions to protect against such losses by securing valuables and locking doors.
5. TRAVELER understands that OWNER may provide beach chairs, porta-crib, and other personal use items. Use by TRAVELER and other occupant(s) and invitee(s) of TRAVELER of these items is at their own risk. TRAVELER, for itself and for the other occupant(s) and/or invitees of TRAVELER, hereby waives, releases and holds harmless OWNER, and its agents, representatives, employees, partners and owners, and the legal owner of the Property and its agents, from and against any and all injuries, damages, losses, expenses (including legal costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees), claims or injuries, directly or indirectly arising from the use of these items. TRAVELER acknowledges that OWNER would not rent the Property unless these conditions were accepted by TRAVELER.
“Common sense” applies to TRAVELER safety and consideration for our future TRAVELER’S and neighbors in the community. Please abide by the following house rules and any other that may be listed at the Property from time to time.
SMOKING: Property is strictly NONSMOKING. Smoking of any type in Property or on Lanai is absolutely forbidden by OWNER and Hawaiian law. An additional cleaning fee of $5,000.00 will be assessed for smoking in either area, in addition to penalty of law.
MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT: Please be considerate of our neighbors. During Quiet Time (8:00pm - 8:00am) no loud music, parties, swimming pool games, or general noise is allowed.
RESORT AND PARKING FEES: Currently there are no Resort or Parking fees. These Fees may be required by the Honua Kai Condominiums Home Owners Association at the time of the TRAVELER check-in. The TRAVELER will be issued a parking pass at check-in for the rental period.
Parking fees and policies including resort fees are subject to change without notice. Please be sure the parking pass is placed in a visible spot on the dashboard.
FURNITURE: OWNER asks that TRAVELER do not sit on the furniture with bare skin and suntan oils. These products will stain fabric. Please use the provided beach towels. Do not use spray-on sunscreen anywhere in the Property, including the Lanai.
SWIMMING POOL AREA: No glass is permitted poolside. Acrylic glasses are provided for TRAVELER use. Note that tiled areas, including pool areas and lanai, are slippery when wet. No running, diving, or horseplay. Parents and/or guardians are responsible for their children and TRAVELERs.
For a current list of resort Property and Property amenities, visit the OWNER web site shown in the PROPERTY INFORMATION box on the first page. Information listed on this site, while deemed reliable as of the last update, is not guaranteed. Changes in inventory items and/or decor occur from time to time, and such changes will not void or alter the terms of the rental.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TRAVELER, for itself and for the occupant(s) and/or invitees of TRAVELER, hereby releases, waives and holds harmless OWNER, and its agents, representatives, employees, partners and owners, and the legal owner of the Property rented hereunder and its agents, from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses (including legal costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees), damages, claims or injuries, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, whatsoever or howsoever caused or incurred, whether arising in contract or otherwise in law or in equity, as a result of the rendering of the services hereunder (including the retention of optional services for TRAVELER) or the accommodations herein described or as substituted (including the condition thereof), and including, without limitation, any loss, costs, expense, damage, claim or injury resulting from or related to any delay, substitution, rescheduling or change in the provision of accommodations or services hereunder, by reason of theft or damage to
personal Property or vehicles in or on the Property, or by reason of military action, revolution, act of God, or whether caused by agents, employees, subcontractors, servants or third parties in supplying any of the accommodations or services as described herein or as substituted. TRAVELER acknowledges that OWNER would not rent the Property unless these conditions were accepted by TRAVELER. If accommodations or services are substituted for any reason, OWNER at all times will act in good faith and use its best efforts to substitute accommodations or services hereunder with accommodations or services of a type comparable to those for which TRAVELER originally contracted. OWNER, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR DISCONTINUE SERVICE TO ANY PERSON(S) AND/OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME IF TRAVELER SHALL FALSIFY ANY PART OF THIS APPLICATION. IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT BY OWNER, TRAVELER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE LIMITED TO A REFUND OF PREPAID CHARGES FOR THE ACCOMMODATION TIME/SERVICES.
ARBITRATION If any dispute or claim arises out of this agreement and the parties are unable to resolve the dispute, then such dispute shall be decided by neutral binding arbitration in Seattle, Washington USA before a single arbitrator chosen by the parties acting under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon an award may be rendered by any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator may award reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs to the prevailing party.
I/we, the undersigned (individually or collectively as the case may be, referred herein as “TRAVELER”) is hereby applying for rental of Property and warrant that I/we have read, understand and agree to this Agreement and the terms and conditions (including the disclosures) set forth herein and in the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) quotations documents and further understand that OWNER’s offer to rent the Property is conditioned upon TRAVELER’s acceptance of this agreement is incorporated hereby reference and payment of all amounts provided in the PAYMENT SCHEDULE. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington.
PROPERTY DAMAGE AGREEMENT (“PDA”) & TRAVELER
This PDA is made part of the TRAVELER RENTAL AGREEMENT ("TRA") executed by TRAVELER for rental of the Property. If TRAVELER elects to purchase PROPERTY DAMAGE PROTECTION insurance (“PDP”) from (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), only damages and/or losses in excess of the PDA limits will apply.
The TRAVELER has promised in the TRA to pay for damage and/or loss of items from the Property, international telephone charges and any items or services that might be charged to OWNER’s Property caused by the TRAVELER or his guest. TRAVELER hereby authorizes OWNER to invoice TRAVELER for all such costs and agrees to pay the invoice within 10 days of receipt. Payment will be made to the OWNER and mailed to the address in the TRA noted in the “OWNER INFORMATION” above.
By agreeing to rent our property you agree and understand the above terms and conditions.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.