We would be happy to welcome you to our bright, recently renovated apartment a stone's throw away from Valencia Marina and Las Arenas beach.
The flat has two bedrooms and a sofa bed in the living room. There is a large south facing balcony for sitting out with a view of the Marina. The apartment has parquet floors and new bathrooms and kitchen.
Perfect for families or couples who want to enjoy Valencia by the sea with easy access to the city.
- This is a residential building so it is important that guests are respectful of neighbours and keep noise to reasonable levels.
- A mixture of neighbours live in the building, mostly families. We therefore ask that noise is kept to a respectful level at all times. Quite times are from 23:00pm to 9:00am. - Undue noise and unsocial behaviour will be penalised and may result in the guests being asked to vacate the property immediately without reimbursement and any kind of compensation.
- Typically Check-In is after 3pm, however if you plan to arrive earlier, please advise and will do my best to accommodate you and your guests. Check-Out is before 12pm on the day of departure, unless you agree with me otherwise.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the apartment.
- All sets of keys must be returned upon check-out. A charge of €20 will be made for missing or lost keys
- Any damage in the apartment will be charged at the full repair or replacement value. Cancellations Strict
- Please take all your rubbish and recycling, turn off appliances and close all windows before you leave. Failure to comply with this will result in an additional €20 charge.
- Please note that check-in time is from 3pm-8pm. Arrivals after this time will be charged at €20.
We are a family of four living in Valencia for the last four years. We love the light, the weather, the Mediterranean, the Río and Ruzafa.