The Aloha & Mahalo Rooms are in our unique log home at "Aloha Ranch," where you'll be in the country, yet only about 5 minutes away from groceries and the YMCA, or less than 5 miles to the OSF Box Office/Plaza....you are welcome to this special place with much Aloha spirit as well as Views! Our home is good for conscientious & kind (adult only) solo adventurers, business travelers, & couples. We require full names when requesting to stay & please share a bit about yourself. Thanks!
- - Please make reservation for everyone in your party, no exceptions -& we require good reviews to accept reservation request- thanks.
- -Please remove your shoes in the kitchen, upon entering.
- - Non smoking premises & no burning of incense or candles, no vaping, no drugs (including marijuana/medical marijuana). We are a family home, thanks.
- - Please stay back from electric fencing and animal pens. If you'd like to meet the goats, we'll gladly introduce you.
- - We expect guests will clean up after themselves in the kitchen, and we'll do the same for you.
- - Sorry no visiting animals and only approved guests on premises, thanks
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 26 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a married couple with one teenager left in the nest. We are basic folks with a big bucket list and a thirst for travel. We think of ourselves as friendly, accommodating, and professional, yet fun with high integrity. We enjoy camping, hikes, and exploring new places. We home schooled our first three sons for many years, traversing the United States several times, & visited handfuls of national parks, museums, natural wonders, and quirky discoveries.