Luxury accommodations in the heart of historic Savannah. Beautifully renovated and decorated - this stylish home was featured on HGTV!!! Located only a 5 minute walk to River Street or Forsyth Park with free on street parking. Downtown shopping / restaurants / bars / tours are located just steps outside your door! Coffee/tea & bottled water provided. Guests staying 3 nights receive complimentary wine & cheese.
This is a historic home built in 1880, located in a residential neighborhood. Large windows allow plenty of natural light into the warm welcoming spaces. Original details that have been carefully restored with modern conveniences thoughtfully integrated.
This private space is at your complete disposal. There is a full kitchen, living room with HDTV, stocked bathroom with large soaking bathtub/shower & body products, linens, bathrobes, room in the closets, drawers and bathroom shelves for you to unpack and spread out. Wifi and Cable provided. SVR-00001.
I'll meet you at the home for your check-in to provide keys and give you a quick tour of the home. After that you will enjoy complete privacy. I live about 10 minutes away but am always available by phone or email.
This is a quiet home in a quiet neighborhood for quiet people to enjoy. You must be 25 years of age or older to rent this home. If you anticipate you may experience Savannah in a way that others would consider loud and/or raucous, please choose another property.
- NO SATURDAY Arrivals or Departures are allowed. Please adjust your dates accordingly. 3 - 4 night minimum for holidays and special events.
- RENTAL AGREEMENT
1. Check-in time is after 2 p.m. and check-out is no later than 11 a.m.
2. No smoking in the apartment.
3. Pets are not permitted.
4. Reservation/Security Deposit- The Security Deposit will not be charged provided the terms of this agreement and the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to the apartment or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No items are missing.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash receptacles.
d. The property is in good order (i.e. no excessive cleaning is required).
e. Everything is returned to the condition you found it: if you move furniture, replace it and if you plug or unplug something, please return it to the starting position.
f. There is a $50 fee if you are still present when housekeeper arrives to clean. g. At departure, please load and start dishwasher. You are not required to launder sheets and towels nor strip beds.
5. PAYMENT – According to Airbnb terms of service.
6. CANCELLATIONS – According to Airbnb terms of agreement.
7. SECURITY – You acknowledge that you are responsible for the security of the house during your tenancy and that the owner and/or manager are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property.
8. LIMIT OF LIABILITY – Our liability is limited to the amount paid by you. You agree to indemnify us against any claims resulting from your occupation of the property.
9. CITY OF SAVANNAH LAWS -- You agree to be a Good Neighbor while residing in a Savannah neighborhood. Violations of any of these rules may lead to fines or eviction without refund.
a. Quiet time in the neighborhood is 9 pm – 8 am.
b. Park only in designated parking places and obey all parking signs.
c. “To-Go” cups are legal in parts of the city but public intoxication is unlawful. d. Throughout Savannah, place all litter, trash and cigarette butts in waste receptacles. There are strict litter laws.
e. Household trash and recycling must be placed in this property’s designated collection bins. Trash must not be left anywhere else.
f. Towels and clothing may not be left to dry on the house’s exterior.
g. Use crosswalks and sidewalks when walking.
h. Bicycles are prohibited in squares, parks and sidewalks.
i. If you are locked out of the house, please call me. Neighbors and surrounding businesses do not have spare keys to the property.
10. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation of Savannah.
11. No additional guests, children or visitors are allowed into the home at anytime.
I originally moved to Savannah in 2000 to teach Industrial Design at SCAD and I immediately fell in love with the beauty, charm and nuances of this gem of a city. In 2005, I yearned for a new adventure so I left teaching and purchased the home and spent over 2 years designing and creating the perfect 'home away from home!'
I am new to airbnb, but have 11 years worth of reviews at the other prominent booking site. 182975
I offer a very personal touch which includes meeting all my guests at the home for check-in, and providing customized walking maps with points of interests and recommended tours, shopping, and restaurants. I pride myself on offering extremely personalized service, realizing that each and every guest and their visit is special. Since I live locally in Savannah, I am available anytime both before and during your stay for any questions or assistance needed.
I absolutely love being a host and truly want to share the very best of Savannah with each of my guests. I look forward to hosting you at the Savannah Pied-a-terre, and showing you why Savannah is considered the Hostess City of the South!