This villa is bright, minimalist in decor, very simple but very functional with lots of extra space and great rice field view. Evening times are peaceful with lights on the pool and the gentle sound of the river right close by it. Easy access to the main road and a spacious parking lot which leads to the villa. Located in a very safe and calm area right close to a nice Spa, a warung, and a fine restaurant right close by. You can access Ubud center within 5 min drive from the house
This place is ideal for couples who wants to have comfortable retreats, needs to spend some alone time to write or get inspiration, meditate, practice yoga or relax and stay with nature. It is also perfect for family with kids who like to play and sleep on top of the mezzanine. The spacious open space and top floor leaves space for guests for sleep overs and offers a great working space with a desk and computer. There are basically 3 double beds but only two of them are in a proper room with ensuite bathroom while the other double bed is on a mezzanine. There is also a sofa and another couch which can be suited as a single bed. In case of emergency there is another floor mattress which can be provided upon request.
- Electric Kettle
- Computer (if needed)
- Breakfast on request (extra added)
- Stereo System
- Coffee and tea
- Garden and swimming pool
- Drinkable water ( cold and hot )
- Iron ( in the storage room close to the kitchen)
- Hairdryers ( in the bathroom area)
- Pressure cooker
- Rice cooker
We can offer taxi pick up from the airport if requested in advance as well as motorbike rentals. Pick up from airport is 300k IDR while scooter rental 50k IDR per day.
There is a very gentle woman who is coming to the house every day for cleaning and she is willing to prepare breakfast or lunch (these things will be arranged directly with the lady at the villa) I can communicate to the guest via while I am away to make sure all is taken care of but please read all the directions and self-check in info to be sure to get to the house comfortably and make sure your internet is available during your trip otherwise with no connection communication can be difficult. Keep with you the number of Nyoman which you will find after booking for emergency.
PLEASE check your airbnb messages regularly to avoid miscommunication and to get all the details you need.
- Be aware the villa is set in nature and open space ceiling, so Geckos are common thing and part of the house since they come and go. Bathrooms are located just outside the rooms under the roof so right in nature, at times you might also encounter some local frogs.
- Please do not book this villa if you are not intending to stay and you are making a reservation for someone else.
- Please do not waste electricity... close the rooms doors if you are using aircon and if you go outside switch off the lights. I am aware of average use of electricity per day and I might charge extra if by the end of the stay your consumption has exceed the standards.
- Do not smoke inside the house for any reason.
- Do not leave candles on while you are away.
- Do not keep both aircon room on with the swimming pool lights on as well, it might cut the electricity off.
- Leave your shoes outside the door please.
- Night bath tub is amazing, please enjoy it.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I was born in Italy currently live in Thailand teaching yoga and meditation. I adore travel, I am very spontaneous when I decide a place to stay, I am not picky and I can stay in a 5 stars hotels as in a tent. I love meditation and contemplation of nature but I also like to get my brain and hands in new project and ideas. I love esoteric books and fascinated by nature of consciousness and non duality. I love to get taste of new cultures and especially when it comes to food.