Welcome to The Shophouse Enclave! Our Martinique Apartment is on the 3rd floor of a 1920s heritage Singapore Shophouse. The space is flooded with light and has everything you need + an en-suite bathroom and kitchenette. You could easily spend your whole trip right here in our hip neighbourhood as it is only 7min drive to Town, and full of cool bars, cafes, restaurants, and indie shops. 2 MRT stations are within 5 min walking distance, and 24/hr iconic Mustafa Shopping Mall is just next door;)!
- Please make sure to include the **TOTAL Number of Guests** staying when enquiring or requesting, so that the Airbnb Occupancy rates shown to you are accurately reflected, because the current default setting is for a **Single-Occupancy rate**.
- Large Gatherings/Events/Photoshoots are NOT part of this booking usage if not priorly agreed upon. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and evict if a guest is found to be using our home for non-residential purposes without prior agreement/if they have extra unaccounted-for guests in the house.
- We have a "Quiet House Rule" FROM 9PM TO 9AM in our house, so please kindly keep voice levels to a minimum when outside the apartments, in the common ground floor areas, or when you are coming/going up the staircase (sound can travel easily to other rooms even when you are talking in the stairwell due to our Shophouse acoustics so please be mindful of other guests esp. if you are Checking-in late or Checking-out early with roller luggages!). Failure to comply or any loud noise complaints received from other guests can result in the partial loss of one's Security deposit.
- Use of our Washer & Dryer is restricted to the hours of BETWEEN 11AM-7PM ONLY so as to not disturb other guests while they're resting:))
- Turn off ALL lights and the air-conditioning when you leave the house so as to save the earth (!)
- NO shoes in the house, please remove them when you enter our common waiting lobby area and you may use our indoor House slippers provided instead:)
- If you use the kitchen/have any trash, please clean up well after yourselves/place them in the large green bin right outside the house before you leave! :) We also allow ONLY light cooking in our kitchens, NO heavy/oily cooking please.
- Any Food stuffs/Sweet drink items found to be left out in the open in your loft with the potential to attract pests WILL result in an extra Airbnb cleaning fee deductible via the Security deposit. Please kindly store your food in the fridge provided, and tie up your trash so prevent the smell from attracting pests and ants from outside in:).
- Loss of any house key(s) will result in a replacement fee of $15/individual key.
- Be gentle with our lovely furniture and items as if it were your own so others may enjoy our home the same;)
- And lastly, please do not invite extra guests (not included priorly in our confirmed booking arrangement), as this apartment and shophouse is meant first and foremost for the use of our official, staying guests. :) Thank you!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 512 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi there, I'm Shu! ☺
A self-professed food-lover and design-aholic;) I believe in living well, laughing often and loving much thus my ardent quest for great food and conversation has led me on all sorts of travels around the world. Likewise, an undying thirst for design and all things beautiful always has me trying to bring the world back to our own doorstep in Singapore;)!
As a guest, I appreciate the low-down and tips on unusual experiences and amazing food/drink joints that only locals know about;) I also make it a point to treat the homes I stay in with great care and respect, leaving everything as it was when I arrived - I believe the experience of staying in someone else's home is priceless and ought to be treated in kind☺
As a Host, I take great pride in keeping our Shophouse Enclave a truly unique and lovely experience for all our guests because what I love most about our home are the people we share it with!:)
So if you are a design aficionado/food-lover/culture vulture, or just basically an easy-going person without major hangups looking for a home-away-from-home with great personality, do drop us a request as we would love to have you! If all else fails, just be nice and I'm sure we'll love you anyway;))