ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Pepe's House Cuenca B&B is in a renovated colonial house of the Historical Area in a strategic location. Airport/Bus Terminal 7min. Cozy/large/bright/quiet/fast Wi-Fi.
You can walk to many places: Calderón Park, Cuenca University, government offices, historic churches, restaurants, fresh market, drugstore and shops of all kinds. We include breakfast and hot drinks permanently. Parking is additional just in front. We speak English/Spanish.
• Colonial Cuenca architecture, highlighted by its simplicity, large spaces and lots of light.
• The house has two floors and attics, as well as a large central courtyard with rest, reading or work areas (sofas, chairs and parasols).
• The highlights are wood, iron, the white color and sunlight.
• The house is very comfortable and has pleasant temperatures at day and night.
• To access in the evenings you must call us from the doorbell of the main street door.
• This room is located on the second floor of the house and has two double bed with orthopedic mattress.
• Complete private bathroom inside the room with shower (hot and cold water), toilet, sink and mirror.
• It has a wardrobe, bench / chair, bedside table and lamp.
• TV with local channels.
Living / Lobby / Dining Room:
• A huge and illuminated space with about 170 square meters.
• Local TV and Netflix
• Nine sofas for about 30 people
• Four tables with parasol for 16 people.
• Additional chairs and tables for breakfast, reading, working
• We started a book exchange project.
Full access to the social areas of the house.
• Pepe's House is a family business that was born in 2015 in Bogotá, Colombia, due to the experience we had of receiving family, friends and even strangers from the road that now lives in Cuenca, Ecuador. We are a quiet family that likes to travel so we know the needs of travelers. We are good conversationalists and we are willing to help you in your stay and pass through the city.
• Por favor:
- Utiliza el sentido común - Se ambientalmente responsable (no desperdicies agua, electricidad, etc.) - Se silencioso y tranquilo
• Si fumas o usas drogas hazlo donde quieras, no aquí. Lo mismo para: - Prostitut@s - Ritos religiosos - Negocios ilegales
• Tenemos un dicho, “el que rompe, paga". Si dañas o rompes algo por favor dinos para decirte el precio.
• Si alguien adicional viene a quedarse contigo, después de hecha la reserva, por favor infórmanos y paga la diferencia en efectivo únicamente.
• El uso de la lavadora o la plancha es gratis si tu estancia es de mínimo 3 días. De lo contrario, el uso de cada uno cuesta U$5.
• Recuerda: - Si surgiera un problema o necesidad, por favor dinos para resolverlo. Recuerda que la única cosa que no tiene solución es la muerte. No es agradable recibir una regular evaluación y no saber la razón. - Somos humanos y cometemos errores, pero hacemos nuestro mejor esfuerzo para que tengas la mejor experiencia en tu estancia.
• Please: - Use common sense - Be environmentally responsible (do not waste water, electricity, etc.) - Be silent and quiet.
• If you smoke or use drugs do it wherever you want, not here. The same for: - Prostitutes - Religious rites - Illegal business.
• We have a saying, "El que rompe, paga." If you damage or break something please tell us to tell you the price.
• If someone else comes to stay with you, after making the reservation, please let us know and pay the difference in cash only.
• The use of the washing machine or the iron is free if your stay is of minimum 3 days. Otherwise, the use of each one costs $ 5.
• Remember: - If a problem or need arises, please tell us to solve it. Remember that the only thing that doesn´t has a solution is death. It is not pleasant to receive a bad evaluation and not know the reason. - We are human and we make mistakes, but We do everything in the best way so that you have the best possible stay.
Clelia is very creative (you can see in some of the objects in the house), I am a good talker. We enjoy traveling, food, meet people, the countryside and the garden.
We have traveled to various countries worldwide and shared with people from different cultures. We love the flavors of the street, the house and nice restaurants.
We are hosts and travelers. This allows us to adapt to different places, situations and needs of our guests. We can guide you in your local experience.
You will feel at home and have the independence you need.