This sprawling 3,000 sq ft craftsman home built in 1965 by a local woodworker has the feel of mid-century modern with a touch of rustic. We're just a hop skip and a jump to Lake Moultrie, Lake Marion, Francis Marion National Forest, Francis Beidler Forest, and Santee State park. We are a 1 hour drive drive to Sullivan's Island, just a bit further to Isle of Palms, and 1.5 hours to Folly Beach. We're situated smack in the middle of Charleston and Columbia, making it a perfect landing spot.
You'll have access to a private bedroom, front living room, and dining area and bath, approximately 850sq feet with a private entrance. You will also have access to the community kitchen, sunroom and other den as well. The home is situated on a QUIET 1.5 acres with the perfect patio for enjoying the outdoors and bird watching. We frequently see deer and other wildlife.
- **OVERVIEW: Look, we hate having to lay out rules as much as you hate having to follow them. So we've identified the things that are REALLY important to us so please read them and be respectful of our needs so we can be great hosts for you.**
- * BE ON TIME: We'll expect you to work with us to find a mutually acceptable check-in time and commit to arriving at the agreed upon time. That goes for us as well.
-* EXTRA GUESTS: Extra guests must be included in your booking, and the fee paid. Please contact us to pay extra fees if you've decided to add a guest after booking.
- * PROFILE PICTURE: Please upload a profile picture where we can identify you by sight. This is our only way of ensuring we let you in and not a stranger.
- * NO ENTERTAINING; We are perfectly happy having people pop by to pick up our guests, but we would prefer that you not use our home to entertain them. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends, for example working out details to pack a picnic to take to the local parks or making a dinner reservation.
- * OVERNIGHT GUESTS: All overnight guests must be approved in advance through the booking process and are subject to an additional fee as noted in the price.
- * FRIDGE USAGE AND BREAKFAST: Feel free to put a few things in the fridge - leftovers, beer, snacks - whatever. We'll have breakfast and coffee for you. There will be space to store things in the fridge, and you're welcome to move things around to make room for your food. You’re also welcome to condiments, but we ask that you not indulge in the other foods we’ve left in the fridge.
- * NO EATING IN YOUR ROOM: If you intend to eat at home, please sit down in the kitchen, dining room, or on the back porch instead of eating in your room. Drinks can be had anywhere in the house.
- * DOGS: Please do not instant book if you plan on bringing your dog. We charge an additional fee for your pet's overnight accommodations that you must agree to in advance. We cannot commit to dog-sitting so unattended dogs must be crated.
- * NO SMOKING: There is no smoking of any kind in the house, If you need to smoke please step outside in the yard and place your butts in the trashcans outside.
- * QUIET HOURS: We prefer to keep it to a dull roar after midnight and before 7am. Ya gotta sleep some time. Waking us up in the middle of the night is not cool.
- * TEMPERATURE ADJUSTMENTS: If you are hot or cold, please ask us to adjust the air rather than adjusting it yourself. You have an adjustable overhead fan in your room for your personal comfort.
- * USE OF OUR HOME: You are welcome in all common areas of the home and our yard. Want to play some music or watch a show on your laptop - go for it. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours. Remember - we don't have a TV.
- * ASK IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR ISSUE: The key is, we're almost always here, just ask if you need something or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you. If we aren't here, just text. We'll point you in the right direction.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are entrepreneurs. We own a photography and graphic design business. Stephanie is going to school for midwifery. We love food, gardening, learning new things and meeting new people.