Clean and quiet spacious bedroom (with a private bathroom) in beautiful home located in a safe and friendly neighborhood. In the heart of Silicon Valley, close to Apple, ..., shuttles to (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), SAP, HP, San Jose airport, De Anza college
Clean and quiet spacious bedroom (with a private bathroom) in beautiful home; located in a safe and friendly neighborhood. It has one king bed and one full bed. It is big enough for another twin mattress if needed. This room is private to you and not shared with other parties. Close to shuttle stops of (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), SAP, etc...
More About Our Location:
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, with easy access to major freeways and roads ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), Lawrence Expressway, Stevens Creek, Saratoga Sunnyvale, DeAnza)
- Ideal for international start-ups coming for YCombinator, X500startup, Silicon Valley interns & traveling/relocating employees (Apple, Intel, Hewlett Packard, Kaiser Permanente, Lockheed Martin, Cisco Systems, eBay,(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN),(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), VMware, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Seagate, IBM, Olivetti, Oracle, Packeteer, Trend Micro, Cloud, Lab126, Chordiant, Compass Labs, ArcSight, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), SugarCRM, NEC, etc.
- Biking distance to shopping centers (Santana Row, Westfield Valley Fair, Vallco, Apple Campus 2)
- Biking distance to shopping centers (Santana Row, Westfield Valley Fair, Vallco)
- Close to family entertainment centers (Flint Center, Winchester Mystery House, California's Great America)
- Walking/biking distance to grocery stores (Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Safeway, Lucky)
- Walking/biking distance to a wide variety of restaurants (American, French, Japanese, Indian, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Mediterranean, etc.)
- Bikes, locks, and helmets available to borrow
- 20 minute drive or train ride to Stanford University
- 15 minutes away from Caltrain station; stops include Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Redwood City, etc... up to San Francisco, San Jose; Amtrak provides access to Santa Cruz; Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and San Diego
- Lake Tahoe bus stop is 10 minutes away
- 5 minutes from our local gym
- 15-20 minutes from San Jose Airport.
- 10-15 minutes from a 24 Hour Fitness Super Sport (whirlpool, steam rooms, Olympic-sized swimming pool, basketball courts, TRX, racquetball court)
- We’re more than happy to provide you with local recommendations!
- Plenty of street parking available
- Wireless internet
- Towels & hairdryer available
- Complimentary shampoo & conditioner, body wash, toothpaste
Common areas such as kitchen, laundry room, TV room, living room, backyard, street parking...
Have space in fridge and access to kitchen appliances, pots and pans, dishes, etc... All you need for healthy and yummy home cooked meals.
Access to piano for playing or practice.
Access to wifi internet.
Access to bikes and locks.
We are professional,helpful and social people; yet we respect your privacy and style. We live at the property.
Please read our past guests reviews and write us if you have questions for locals.
Please read our past guests reviews and write us if you have questions for locals. We also have great reviews on other sites. We have lived in the area for more than 25 years.
1) 10 PM quiet time: please do not use common areas such as kitchen, laundry, family, living and dining room areas after 10:00PM and before 7:00AM
2) If Airbnb does not have your government ID yet, please have a copy of your driver license or passport at check-in time for the safety of all
3) You are welcome to share all kitchen appliances, dishes, pots and pans as long as you clean up after yourself.
4) You are welcome to use the washer and dryer machines for laundry. Limit to 1 load per week. Please let me know during booking if you have a need for more laundry use.
5) Handling garbage and recycled items:
Please help take the trash and the recycle bins in the kitchen to the big bins in front of the garage when you see them becoming full. The trash goes in the grey bin, the recycled items go into the blue bin. New garbage bags are in the same cabinet where the trash bin is.
Thank you for observing the house rules for the comfort and health of all.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 251 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Thanks for visiting my page! I am an IT professional, licensed with the state of California. I am a local of Cupertino/Bay Area for 25+ years.
Please read reviews from past guests and let me know how I can help you further. I understand your trip may be for an exciting or memorable event. I'd love to host you and offer you a safe, comfortable, relaxing place to stay - a home away from home.
I'm thankful that Airbnb has given us the opportunity to meet so many wonderful and talented people from all walks of life and from around the globe. In addition to English, I speak French and Vietnamese.