Boutique Cottage on the Pinellas Trail and Honeymoon Island with Beach Pass.
Here at the Cottage, you will find yourself at home and in the middle of everything. We thought of everything for your stay. The Cottage is such a sweet spot, whether you lounge at the Cottage or take off to downtown Dunedin, beach and or parks, all of which are accessible by bike trail!
Choose your destination: by foot, bike, kayak or paddle board, or do nothing at all!
- quiet hours are 1000pm-8am.
- FL (state and county)Taxes are 13%
- house is coded w an alarm you will be provided w your own access code to use exclusively.
- rental agreement will be sent to you for overview of property details, security and accessibility
- absolutely no smoking on property or in home, violation will be considered and automatic discontinuation of your lodging wo a refund and security deposit held.
- no pets due to allergens for hosts and future guests. violation will be considered and your lodging will be discontinued wo refund, security deposit held.
- use of cottage and all items and ammenities are at your own risk. booking is agreement to.
- parking is in driveway and limited to 2 cars.
- guest will lock house, set code and or lock shed, bikes and kayaks when not in use/occupancy
- no mail forwarding with out host permission
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
empty nester and hip grandmother, yoga teacher and registered nurse, originally from Massachusetts, currently lives in Ohio with husband, 2 cats and a dog. we travel to California and Massachusetts often to visit our grandchildren. our boutique Florida beach community home is available for that special vacation!!