ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
This apartment has something for everyone! Modern, minimalist design? CHECK! Hand crafted wooden furniture? CHECK! Netflix on a large flat screen? OF COURSE! Whether passing through solo on business or settling in with your clan, we've got you covered!
This place is modernly renovated and elegant yet minimalist -Some of the furniture is brand new, some of it is hand made - but all of it is incredible and it all works together to deliver an experience that simply can't be topped.
But an apartment is more than its furnishings. For example, it's the wall to wall windows in the living and bedrooms to get you your daily allotment of Vitamin D. And the more than ample storage space so that when you arrive, you can (if you like) put your luggage away and really kick up your feet and feel right at home. You're gonna love the brand new kitchen and bathroom. Neither one is big, but both are just overflowing with awesomeness.
Long story short - you're going to feel incredible when you're here.
The apartment will be all yours. Nothing is off limits. So as we mentioned before, put your feet up. Stay a while.
We'll do our best to greet you upon arrival and show you around - but, if the logistics don't allow for that we'll send out some simple self check-in instructions that will get you all set up! After that you'll be left to your own devices.
And speaking of devices, ours are always in our pockets. So if there is ANYTHING - day or night - we're available. Feel very free to reach out if there's need.
- If you notice anything that presents a danger that could result in damage to the location or to any individuals, let us know immediately. Genuinely, your safety is our primary concern.
- Treat the place as though it were yours. Or better yet, treat it as if you were staying at a dear old aunt's home. An aunt with exceptional taste that is.
- Please don't use the towels to remove make up. Please understand that we are not a hotel and damaged furniture and home goods are a major issue for us.
- That being said, accidents do happen, so please, if there ever is a problem just let us know. Most of the time it's not a big deal and, at the very least, we'll be able to start figuring out any logistics before the arrival of the next guests. And that's always a huge help for us.
- Be considerate of the neighbors - parties or excessive noise are not allowed.
- Also, obviously, no smoking under any circumstances. And for the record, leaning your head out the window does not count as being outside - the smell always lingers. We've had issues with this before, and as such, breaking this rule will incur a $300 fine. Hope you understand!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1361 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hey there! Tyler and Erol are both university students who share a passion for design and customer service. In late 2014, they decided to use these passions in order to provide the best Airbnb experience around.
Tyler came to Montreal in 2012 and he hasn't looked back. Biking, sports, music, and park time figure among his favourite things. He's a French literature student during the school year and a generally rad dude all year.
Erol is a native Montrealer who knows Montreal inside and out. Anything you could possibly want to see, Erol knows how to find it or at the very least, knows someone who knows how to find it.