Our 3BR Melrose place bungalow is the perfect experience for your LA vacation. Location, location, location! We are literally on the Melrose Ave strip where Melrose place and all the shopping and restaurants are, as well as La Cienega only a couple blocks away with nightlife, restaurants, and the Beverly Center. Guests are also just a short 5 minute drive to Cedar Sinai Hospital. The house sleeps 8 comfortably!
We have everything you need for a great stay including Cable TV, WiFi and A/C.
Our Melrose Place bungalow is centrally located in the West Hollywood area, within a short driving distance to all the major tourist attractions in Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and West Hollywood. Being on the Melrose Ave shopping strip, you are just a 2 second walk away when you walk out the door.
With Universal Studios, Hollywood, Beverly HIlls, and West hollywood where you can find nightlife, restaurants, and shopping all within a 15 to 20 minute drive away, you have easy access to all that these areas can offer. You are also just a 30 minute from the beaches in Santa Monica, Malibu, or Venice.
The home is decorated with quality furnishings and is very comfortable. Whip up a meal in the quaint kitchen. The dining area, and living room both enjoy a cozy space together
Rooms are spacious and comfortable with quality bedding and plenty of closet and/or dresser space.
Bedroom 1- King Bed
Bedroom 2- Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 Full Beds
Our home is fully furnished and very comfortable. The kitchen is stocked with everything you'll need: appliances, cookware, dishes, etc.
Our home is professionally cleaned before every stay, and comes with clean linens, towels, soaps, and everything else you'll need for a comfortable stay.
This home is on a dead end street so there is little traffic and the area is very quiet and cozy. There is plenty of parking on the street for guests that rent a car.
This is a rental for the entire home, including the patio areas of the home. You will not be sharing it with anyone and you will have access to everything in the home.
All check in info is on the house manual here on airbnb on how to check-in, including Wi-Fi and all other pertinent details.
To respect your privacy we will not bother you after check-in unless you need us. Feel free to reach out to us at anytime if you have any questions.
Because many people ask:
1. Payment- You “submit a booking” which means you pay the full amount now. We do not get paid until after your arrival. There are no cash transactions, and unfortunately you may not put down a deposit.
2. Deposit - Airbnb does not charge the deposit at all unless there is a claim for damages after check-out.
3. Unfortunately, we don’t have more pictures of the house and are unable to send you any more.
4. The site blocks telephone numbers until you have booked your trip, so we are unable to call you.
5. For safety concerns, we have disabled the ice maker and do not recommend drinking the tap water. There are convenience stores nearby that will sell you purified ice and water.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 155 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น