ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Large, bright 1bedroom apt situated on the border of beautiful Prospect Lefferts Gardens & hip Crown Heights. Apt has a fully equipped eat-in kitchen, full bathroom with tub/shower, & super chill living room with sunny vibes. Our home is on a quiet corner of the neighborhood, just 2 blocks from the 2/5 train & 15min walk to lovely Prospect Park! We are also a quick walk or hop on the train to Franklin Ave. where there are many delicious restaurants, bars, & shops! 30min to downtown Manhattan.
Our apartment is curated for comfort and beauty -
we are both artists and love making our space green and colorful!
There is a massive old tree right outside our windows so our room feels like a tree house! Queen size bed is brand new and very comfy (it's a Casper! heyy). Room is huge and has plenty of space for your luggage.
We love to cook so the kitchen is fully equipped and available for your culinary needs. We are lucky and even have a dishwasher! Please clean up after your meals.
The bathroom is super clean. It is a full bathroom with toilet, sink, mirror, and shower. We provide guests with towels but please bring your own toiletries!
THE LIVING ROOM
Living room is our favorite space to hang out in - it's full of art, board games, a big comfy couch, and soo many books for your reading pleasure!
We are available to guests, in person, text, or email in case they need help.
Apartment is on the 3rd floor - accessible via stairs or elevator
Free wifi also available to guests.
- To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the apt door locked as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that. Please lock both top and bottom lock when leaving the apt.
- Not all New Yorkers are humans, but we prefer to board only humans in our home. We kindly ask that you please only eat in the kitchen or in the living room.
- To ensure we keep the floorboards squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home
- We ask that you kindly refrain from playing the musical instruments.
- For insurance/liability reasons, we are not able to loan your our bicycles. If you’re interested in cycling around the city, we highly recommend Citibike! The Citibike stations are conveniently located all throughout Brooklyn/Manhattan and rates are quite reasonable.
- Our fire escape is cool. We know this, and would love nothing more than to hang out on it. But our neighbor that fell a few years ago and is lucky to be alive may disagree. We know the council who issue fines definitely disagrees. Please help avoid problems for everybody and stay off the fire escape.
- If you’re coming to NYC to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- If you are staying with us for more than 3 days, we may swing by to water the plants. We will give you a heads up, of course!
- Lastly, have a wonderful time in Brooklyn! We hope your stay in our home is relaxing and that you enjoy the space!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We are upbeat homebodies who like to get out every once in a while and trot the globe. We spend most of our time making our own art, music, and food. Additionally, we like to read, go hiking, and sleep on the beach whenever possible.
We enjoy staying in airbnbs when we travel because we like experiencing new places the way locals do.
As hosts, we are committed to providing our guests with a clean and comfortable space to relax in as they explore Brooklyn and greater NYC.
Our motto, if we had a motto, would be: "Stay crescent fresh."
เมื่อคุณพักกับ Airbnb คุณกำลังพักอยู่ในบ้านของใครบางคน