Beautiful downtown condo in the heart of Vancouver. You will love the amazing water vistas from every room from the 27 floor. All of the amenities, We offer 2 bedrooms. Queen beds with high quality quilt top mattress .high speed internet,cable tv.Smart TV in master.2 bathrooms, can sleep 5 people. All rooms are professionally decorated. Everything is brand new. Located next to World-class public transportation. Secure underground parking.The walk score is 98%.Riders score 100% bike 92%.
The España is situated at the very centre of Vancouver’s most sought-after neighbourhoods of Yaletown, Gastown, Chinatown and the Olympic Village. Located in Crosstown, the locale is one of Vancouver’s oldest and historic areas.
25 metre swimming pool bathed in natural light, Whirlpool, Sauna, extensive Fitness Centre with floor to ceiling windows.
Any questions please call us, we want you to have the most enjoyable experience in our home.
next to sky train,World class dining,Pubs,Costco,T&T market, Gastown vancouver's oldest neighborhood.fantastic view of cruise ships.
- 10pm to 6am please respect neighbours sleeping
- no shoes in the house
-no smoking on balcony or inside
- no additional guests
-must park between yellow lines in parking stall never on them
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check in is anytime after 3pm
1. I, as a requirement TO STAYING AT the above described
property for vacation or recreational purposes, certify that I am at
least 21 years of age.
2. I agree that an agent of the Owner, may enter the
premises without notice in the event of an emergency. Every
effort however will be made to contact the renter before hand in order to
perform any necessary repairs or maintenance.
3. I agree that occupancy is not to exceed 5 (FIVE) people. If more than
the maximum number is found to be occupying the property, I agree that
this Agreement may be immediately terminated without a refund.
4. I agree that the property is a RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT and that I,
those within my party, and our invitees will respect the quiet nature of the
property, by maintaining a low level of music or other
noise, and by not engaging in activities that may disturb the neighbors, the caretaker, or the neighbours on beside above or below. I further agree that if the police are called
in to restore the quiet nature of the property, this Agreement may
be immediately terminated without refund(URL HIDDEN)
5. I agree that NO PETS are allowed on the premises, and that if pets
are found to be in the condo, an additional $150.00 cleaning fee will be
deducted from the security deposit.
6. I agree that NO SMOKING is allowed in the house, and that I will
not, nor will I allow any of my party, or our invitees to smoke in the house,
and if smoking is found to have occurred that an additional cleaning
fee of $150.00 will be deducted from the security deposit.****
7. I agree that I am financially responsible for all damage,
breakage, or loss of premises, except normal wear during my stay.
Any damage will be withdrawn from the security deposit.
8. I agree to leave the property in the same good and habitable condition. Damage or notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the Owner during check in. Otherwise, I agree that repair costs for any
damages may be submitted to the security deposit.
9. I agree that the owner will provide utilities, furniture and
fixtures, linens and towels.
10. I agree that prior to leaving, I will remove all trash, ensure
the dishes and cookware are present and clean, and the bedding and towels
11. I agree that the owner shall not be liable to me or my guests,
licensees or invitees or any other persons for any injury, loss, or damage
to any person or property on or about the premises. I shall hold
Owner harmless and indemnified from and against all loss or damage
occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises and
from or against any omission, neglect, or default of Tenant, his guest,
licensees, or invitees.
12. This Agreement may not be assigned or the property sublet, and is for
our guests' personal use only. Guest is a licensee of the owner, not a
13. I agree to return the key and fob to the upon check out.
14. Lost Keys: $75 each. Lost Or Damaged Parking Remote $100.
15. If a renter does not checkout at the required and agreed upon checkout
time, a $100 late checkout fee will be assessed for the first hour,
before 1. If renter does not leave after the second hour (2pm)
the full security deposit is in danger of being forfeited, since the
new group coming in will be severely inconvenienced as well as the
build repair and paint cars trucks and bikes,scuba,love Mexico,Cuba and East indian food. Starbucks coffee, Lynn loves Shih Tzu dogs, horses, and of course meeting new people.