The apartment is a newly renovated 3rd floor walk up in the heart of Little Portugal in Downtown Toronto. Step right outside onto Dundas West Street where you have public transit, restaurants, shops, bakeries, and bars all within walking distance.
Two large bedrooms with dressers and closets in each; unpack your bags and feel right at home!
Free high speed WiFi available.
The apartment is professionally cleaned between stays! It is a large two bedroom apartment, you definitely do not have to worry about being cramped in this space. Feel like cooking? We have equipped the kitchen with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal. Take a seat at the 6 person dining room table to enjoy some food or a drink with friends or loved ones.
The kitchen comes fully equipped (pots, pans, kettle, toaster, utensils).
- There is a bathtub in the bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Street parking available with permit issued by the city. Please let us know if you need one.
- Uber is the best way to get around the city for those without a car. Download the app from almost any smart phone and use promo code "brittanij3" for $10 off your first ride (must be a new account).
We honour your privacy, but we are always happy to assist you in making sure your stay is enjoyable. My husband Mark and I are both available to answer any questions about the apartment, the city, etc.
Anything less than a Five Star review means we haven't done our job properly. If there is anything you are unhappy with during your stay, let us know immediately so that we can make our best efforts to rectify it.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you have a wonderful stay and enjoy everything Toronto has to offer!
- Firstly we would like your stay with us to be as enjoyable as possible. If there is anything you are unsatisfied with or have any special requests / questions do not hesitate to let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Please let us know of any cleaning oversights or equipment malfunctions as soon as possible so that they can be rectified for you immediately and for the benefit of the next guests.
- Unless pre-approved by us, unregistered guests are not allowed in the apartment. *We will try to be accommodating where possible with advanced noticed*
- If you happen to accidentally break something please let us know as soon as possible so we may replace or repair it for the next guests.
- We are happy to provide high speed Wifi to our guests. By use of our network, you agree to use it only for legal purposes and agree not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading, or any other legal activities.
- Our check out time is 11am. If you haven't checked out by 11am, and haven't spoked to us before hand, a late check out fee of $50 will be charged.
- There is NO SMOKING inside the apartment. Smoking indoors will result in a $250 dollar cleaning fee and the immediate removal of all guests.
Hi I am Britt. My husband, Mark and I love to travel, and have enjoyed staying in other Airbnb places around the world. We enjoy meeting new people from other cities and bumping into other Canadians when we travel. We are both born and raised in Toronto and hope you fall in love with our city as we have :)