Cleaned and spacious master bedroom with can accommodate a 2 person traveling around San Diego. We are very close to Westfield UTC, bus stop in front of the apartment, access to pool and gym (upon request), guest parking available, CVS store, many restaurants around the area, and a park.
We have a Mediterranean feel environment. The apartment is very convenient as it is close to a nearby beach (La Jolla Shores).
Pool and Gym are accessible upon request.
My younger brother, who attends college at Mesa College of San Diego, sleeps on the living room. He's friendly and shy sometimes. We are willing to make friends and tips around San Diego!
- Quiet hours: 11PM-9AM, No shoes inside/shoe rack available :)
- No laundry time before 9AM or past 9PM
- No loud music before 9AM or past 8PM
- Please turn off lights before leaving
- Kitchen is open for you to cook but your own expenses.
- Please keep living room, dining table, and kitchen clean at ALL TIMES.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
My name is Caitlin and I am born and raised from Guam but now residing at San Diego in California. I am currently a pre-school teacher at Solana Beach. I enjoy traveling and exploring amazing countries...especially trying cultural dishes and desserts! :) I've been to Japan, New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, Philippines, and Seattle!