Located in the Roxborough Manayunk section of Philadelphia this beautifully converted loft space has everything you need for your stay. There is no way to capture the full 1600+ square ft you will find yourself in.
From the custom mosaic backsplash, incredibly comfortable beds, essentials and added amenities and carefully chosen decor, you will feel so at home you will not want to leave.
Off street parking is included as well as both a deck area and ground level seating area.
There is nothing similar to loft living. Completely open concept allows for great visiting and visibility. This space offers a cosy loft sleeping area, I large master bedroom and other sleeping options.
You will have the entire apartment to yourself!
While I do travel a bit, I am generally somewhere in the building. I am happy to come say Hi and show you details for the space, or leave you alone as needed.
- Pets are welcome on an individual basis. Please inquire. You may not bring your pet without prior consent.
- Absolutely no smoking, E cigarettes or vaping in the apartment.
- No parties on premise.
- Quiet Hours 10:30PM to 7:30AM Out of respect for our other guests, we ask that you keep noise to a minimum after 10:30pm and before 7:30am.
- Check in is at 3pm Check Out is at 11am. Additional time may be available if needed but will incur a 15 per hour charge. Please inquire prior to your stay.
- Check in is at 3pm Check Out is at 11am. Additional time may be available if needed but will incur a $15 per hour charge. Please inquire prior to your stay.
- There is a gate separating the courtyard. you have full access to the apartment side of the gate but absolutely no access to the other side. Please respect this.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 107 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am an artist that travels for craft shows around the country. I renovated my 1880's wool mill and it is home to myself, my 2 children our dog, cat and many many fish! it also has many other private apartments as well as my studio.
Traveling for shows gives me an opportunity to see a little bit of cities I would not necessarily get to see.
I love live music, great food and checking out the local sights.