- Brand new studio is fully equipped in the heart of the city.
- A queen-sized bed, a private kitchen and bathroom inside.
- Surrounded by main tourist attractions that can be walkable.
- Many restaurants open almost 24/24 around.
- Free wifi and laundry.
- 24/24 access.
- Long-term rental can be discussed.
- Additional cleaning can be requested.
- English, Vietnamese spoken.
- Please be noticed that there is no kitchen in 1C.
1C is a part of the flat with 8 studios.
A terrace with a washing machine which can be used for free
A large space on the ground floor for paking guests' motobikes.
You can take a look at other studios in this building, here you are:
I also have some friends' studio that I highly recommend near the Pink Church in District 1:
All guests can access the house, but after 21:30 the main entrance is closed, the keeper will open the door at anytime. Just ring the bell on the left and the door will be opened.
- Currently, I am living in USA. However, I have my family like Que Lam, Thanh and My, who live at another place which is 15 minutes by motobike. Moreover, there is always a doorman on the ground floor who is in charge of taking care of all people IN and OUT and luggage of guests sometimes.
- Since I won't be available at the place but if you need any help, my family is willing to answer all your requests and they will be there when it is needed.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 228 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am an oversea Vietnamese living in US.
I have bought this house for my retirement and for my family, but as we are not always in Vietnam, it is free to welcome some guests from time to time.
I hope you will enjoy my house.