Double bedroom in a top floor modern flat in the city centre with balcony overlooking Atlantic Wharf. Quiet neighbourhood, ideal for professionals.
5 minutes walk to town.
10 minutes walk to Central Train Station.
15 minutes walk to Cardiff Bay.
Room is nice, sunny and cosy, with a comfortable bed.
Guests have got access to the kitchen and living room. They are more than welcome yo use them when we are not at home.
You will share the flat with my partner and me. We both work from Monday to Friday 8:30-5 so you will have plenty of time for being on your own. We are sociable people and we love talking to our guests and suggest them what to do in Cardiff.
We also like to keep our privacy as at the end of the day it's our home. Please respect our moments if we are in the kitchen or living room.
The flat has fibre optic internet wi-fi, a fully equipped kitchen, living room, 1 bathroom, washing machine and a balcony which is facing the dock.
Please note that the price is different if you are staying on your own or if it’s a couple.
If you would like to stay for more than a week, please contact us before requesting the booking, as we are not able to accept long stays in certain times of the year.
Unfortunately, we haven’t got enough space in the flat to store bikes and bikes are not allowed in communal areas.
When you book, you are agreeing to all the House Rules. Please read each listing and house rules thoroughly and responsibly.
- Checking in time must be after 5pm if it’s from Monday to Friday, however, we could agree another time if it is necessary. Checking in time in the weekends is more flexible but please contact us in advance and let us know what time will you arrive, as we normally have got plans and you might find yourself waiting outside.
- Please leave the bathroom available from 7:45am to 8:15am on working days.
-Please respect us and our neighbours by limiting noise between 11:00PM-7:30AM.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- No children.
- Extra guests are not allowed and visits must be agreed with us.
- Any items used in the kitchen must be washed up and wiped down any kitchen surfaces after use.
- Loss of keys incur a £100 fee - for door locks and new keys. Keep keys on you at all times, so you don't lock yourself out of the flat.
- Use of washing machine is upon agreement
- Any damage to property is to reported immediately and paid for before departure.