ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Come visit our 1890 colonial, less than a mile from Mass MoCA and just around the corner from Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts. Situated on one acre in downtown North Adams you will be in easy walking distance (no hills) to nearly all our of city's attractions.
Our home is in the mist of renovations so please be mindful that many updates are still needed. However in addition to a private bedroom, guest will have use of our kitchen, laundry area, wi-fi, off-street parking, large yard, stone patio, gas BBQ grill, above ground pool, and plenty of yard games. Televisions with basic cable and air conditioners are located in bedrooms as well as clean towels and basic amenities. Bedrooms are located on the second floor. We do have two bedrooms listed on Airbnb. However we have four rooms in total. The additional bedrooms can be rented at an additional cost, but these rooms only have air mattresses. Email me for details.
We are happy to interact with our guest when using common areas.
Other guest may be staying as well.
To help ensure you have a wonderful visit with us -we have provided a list of helpful information.
• Wi-fi passwords and network information will be provided upon arrival.
• A washer, dryer, and iron are located in the laundry room. You must use your own detergent and we ask that you only use the laundry facilities between 10 am and 7pm. Please be mindful of load sizes and remember to unplug the iron.
• We welcome you to use our kitchen. Be sure to properly mark your food containers before placing them in the refrigerator.
• We are happy to have you here, but we do not welcome pest. Therefore, we ask that you do not invite them by leaving dirty dishes or open food containers in common areas and your room.
• To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C when not in use or leaving the house. Mother Nature thanks you too.
• To be considerate to the other houseguests, we kindly ask you to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. If you would like to listen to music or watch TV, please be considerate and enjoy via headphones or on low. We will make sure to reciprocate the favor.
• Please also be considerate of our neighbors and keep music and voices low after 9pm when enjoying the backyard.
• If you enjoy a fire in the fire-pit, be sure to properly extinguish it with the hose and never leave a fire unattended.
• We welcome you to use our swimming pool. Pool towels are located in the upstairs bathroom closet. Please lock the gate after entering and exiting and practice safety in and around the pool.
• We understand that accidents happen. Nevertheless, we do ask that you please let us know of any property damage.
• Please place dirty towels and/or sheets in the laundry bag in your room. We want to respect your space so we will not enter your room. Instead, place the bag outside your door each morning and we will happily provide you fresh towels and/or linens.
• We do not smoke and ask that you respect that by not smoking in our home. If you would like to smoke in the backyard, we ask that you properly discard your ashes and butts after extinguishing them.
• The second floor bathroom is in need of several updates. Please feel welcome to use the first floor bath at your convenience. Body soap, shampoo, and conditioner are located in the showers. Because the space is shared, we ask that you do not leave personal belongings such as your toothbrush in the bathrooms.
• A hairdryer is located under the sink in the first floor bath.
• If any conditions would cause you to leave an unfavorable review, please let us know immediately and we will do our best to resolve the situation!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 8 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น