A beautifully refurbished studio apartment benefitting from a mezzanine sleeping area. The apartment is situated on the ground floor of a period house in Kensington.
We have Wifi.
Our studio has just been refurbished to a very high standard. We have reinstated many of the original features such as the shutters, cornice, fireplace and we have installed a beautiful herringbone wooden floor. The ceilings are very high and the studio is fantastically bright with the shutters open.
The whole studio will be at your disposal.
Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you need any advice, you will be given my mobile numbers when you book.
If I am travelling (which is often the case) You will need to collect the keys from my office in order to gain access to the apartment:
Pavilion, 96 Kensington High Street, London, W8 4SG
- No Loud music or TV between 21:00 - 08:00
- No shoes to be worn in the apartment
- Do not leave your rubbish outside the building. If you do not understand my instructions in the manual then please leave the rubbish in the bin in the kitchen
- Do not use the washing machine between 21:00 - 08:00
- Absolutely no smoking in the building whatsoever
I was born and raised in London, it has been my home forever and I love it! I have been based in West London, Notting Hill, for 6 years now. If you have any questions, or need any help planning your trip to this side of London please do not hesitate to get in touch.
My partner and I really pride ourselves on doing our best to provide a great service, beautiful apartments to stay in, and adding a little something special to travellers stays in our city. Making people happier, one smile at a time :-)