This 4th-floor condo sleeps 5, is located in Midtown - central to downtown, Music Row, Vanderbilt and Belmont University, great restaurants, and the medical hub of the city. Offers a view of Vanderbilt as well as numerous delicious restaurants right out your window.
1. No smoking in the unit or on the premises.
2. Guests agree to abide by maximum occupancy as described on the listing.
3. Guests agree to having NO BOISTEROUS PARTIES on the property. Please respect our neighbors and our building staff. Any excessive, lewd, or illegal behavior will not be tolerated, and such may be cause for immediate removal or otherwise.
4. Guests agree to return all keys, FOBs, parking passes. Replacement fees will be required if these items are not returned when you leave.
5. Guests understand that the onsite building staff is not affiliated with AirBNB, and is not responsible to assist in you in your stay. Please contact your host directly for any needed attention.
6. Although our building does allow certain, non-aggressive pets, we DO NOT allow pets in our condo. While we love animals of all kinds, we do this out of respect for potential residents that may be allergic.
7. Check in is 3pm. Check out is no later than 11am. Early checkin or late checkout must be pre-approved.
8. Guests are responsible for the security of all contents in the condo during their stay.
9. We've tried to provide you with great furnishings and amenities, and hope that you will return the good favor to us by using them as if they were your own.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1198 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hey! My name is Patrick, and I've been a native of Nashville for over 23 years. I love hiking and the outdoors, but I also love music and being in new cities. Together with my father, mother, and sister, I help run a vacation rental family business. I'm a programmer and designer by trade and deviled eggs are my weakness.
When traveling I'm usually fairly independent and tend to keep to myself. I'm excited to meet you!