We are offering our home for discerning travelers in charming Unionville. A fully-equipped, modern, clean detached house with beautiful patio & backyard. Steps to historic Main St. , 5 min. drive to malls, shops, theaters, restaurants, pools, parks & nature trails. 20min (no traffic) to central Toronto.
We are experienced, diligent hosts who welcome respectable, clean & quiet guests. Not suited for parties/large groups.
Spacious, updated, very clean home with open concept living-dining area, quality laminate floors, open eat-in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, potlights. Modern, bright fin. basement, large living space/family area & playroom w/toys & books.
Prime location, right by historical Main Street, steps to restaurants, cafes, shops, holiday festivities. A very safe & desirable neighbourhood, walk to parks, playgrounds, trails, tennis courts, soccer fields, pond.
Parents: when booking, 2 children (under 12) count as 1 guest
The house, back yard & patio are for your enjoyment. Garage not included, parking on private driveway.
I am always available by phone/text/email. Upon request, I can be available to greet you upon arrival and offer any recommendations.
- Smoking NOT permitted anywhere in/outside on the property
- Please observe use/conservation of energy and water (ie. turn off lights when out, hand wash dishes, vs. using dishwasher when only few items). If utility usage is significantly higher than normal, the guest will pay the excess costs from their damage deposit.
- Dishes washed & put away, garbage & recycling collected in bags provided before leaving
- No large get-togethers/meetings/parties please: there are many parks, cafes/bars nearby to meet with your group
- Maximum 5 guests staying overnight - please inquire on exceptions
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 78 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น